*Gene ending*

Your POV

There stood in front of the tree was....Gene. He was dressed in a tux. I walked up to him.

"W-what's this for Gene....." I asked. "Look Y/n, Everytime I'm with you it's the best day of my life and I want at to continue, will you....

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Gene asked blushing and looking at me. I hugged him really tight "yes yes yes yes yes!" I said into his chest and We shared a kiss.

"And that is how you dad and I met...." I said to my daughter Liana with Gene beside me with his arm around me. "Tell it again! Tell it again!" Liana yelled very happy.
"Mommy has to feed the baby so daddy will take care of you!" I said getting up. Me and Gene have been expecting a baby for a while now and it could come any second.

Gene POV

"Can you tell me about your wedding?" Liana asked. I smiled and nodded.

"It was the happiest day of my life, the day I was getting married to Y/n!" I was standing there with my tux and the music started to play. I saw Y/n walking down the aisle with Aphmau. She was dressed in a beautiful wedding dress with lace at the brims.

 She was dressed in a beautiful wedding dress with lace at the brims

She came up to me and we looked into each other's eyes.

"Do you, Gene, take Y/n to be your wife. To cherish and to hold until death do you part?" the priest said. "I do."

"Do you, Y/n, take Gene to be your husband?" The priest Said. She smiled, "I do"

"You may now kiss the bride!" I kissed her passionately and the crowd cheered.

*time skip in story*

Everybody was dancing around and having fun. It was the best day of my life. Dante came up to me.

"You better treat her right," Dante said and I chuckled. "Of course I will!"

Soon me and Y/n started to dance together and it was the happiest day of my life!" I finished.

Liana smiled and laughed.
"Again, Again!" She cheered.
"Well it's bedtime, maybe another day!" Y/n said walking in. We brought Liana upstairs and tucked her into bed.
"Good night, sweetie" Y/n said and kissed her Good night. I did the same and walked into our room. I kissed Y/n and we fell asleep in each other's arms....