Travis~[]Chapter Thirteen[]

Dantes POV
Man (y/n) is amazing. I mean I know Nicole still likes me after our break up but I think I will keep going for (y/n)! I looked behind me and saw (y/n) on Laurence's shoulder and he had he hand around her!! LAURENCE SHES MINE!
I looked at Michi who was sitting next to me and she had anger on her face.
"You better not do anything Michi!" I whispered to her.
"But-"
"We invited you! No. Messing. With. People!" I whisper-yelled at her.
"Fine! But Michi better not see (Y/n) kissing Laurence!" Michi said crossing her arms.
"You and me both! But don't do anything to (Y/n) or Laurence! Got it?" I said.
"Nya!" Michi agreed. I slowly rested back in my chair and fell asleep. Can't wait for Love~Love Paradise!

TIME SKIP!! MWMWMWAHAHA IM EVIL!!

(Y/n) POV
I woke up and saw I was buried in Laurences chest. I quickly got up and looked around. I was blushing madly!
"Ladies and gentleman we are now arriving at your destination!" A women over the intercom said. I quickly shook Garroth and Laurence awake and I smiled at them. The plane soon landed and I got by bags and headed off. We all met up at the taxi place and we got 3 taxis. The first one had Kawaii~chan,Michi, Laurence, Dante, Aphmau, and Aaron. (I know theres alot in that car)The Second one has Me, Zane, Garroth, Katelyn and Travis. 

"I'm so excited!!" I practically yelled.

"Im excited to see you in a swim suit" Travis winked at me. I blushed but quickly hit him!

"Ow! Okay! Okay!" He said rubbing his arm.

"So......(y/n) w-when we g-get t-there um............w-wanna share a r-room?" Zane said bushing madly. I thought Garroth was the stutter king but nevermind!

"S-Sure!" I chirped.

"Oh okay i knew yo----Really?!?!?" He said looking at me.

"Y-yeah! Id love too!" I said. I felt a warm sensation on my lips and saw Zane kissing me. He was quickly pulled away by someone. I was as red as a tomato. Garroth and Travis were furious. I know they like me but.........it was just a little kiss.

(btw you are sitting next to Garroth and Zane)

Travis POV

I cant believe Zane would kiss (Y/N) in front of us! He knows we like her! Well maybe he doesnt............but still!! UGH!!! I wanted to kiss (Y/N) and share a room with her! Maybe we could have THIS IS CENSORED BECAUSE I NO MAKE LEMON!! IF I DO I WILL PUT LEMON IN THE TITTLE!!

"Zane why did you kiss her?" Garroth asked furiously.

"Who cant resist kissing a beautiful face." Zane said which made (y/n) blush. I quickly covered (Y/n)s ear cause i knew what was about to come. (btw her other ear is covered by the seatbelt XD)

"YOU KNOW I LIKE HER!!" Garroth said. I felt (y/n) snuggle close to me which made me blush. Im actually blushing! I thought i liked Katelyn but(y/n) changed my world

"I KNOW YOU DO AND SO DO I!!" Zane yelled back.

"WOULD YOU GUYS SHUTUP!!" Katelyn yelled "IM TRYING TO DRIVE!!"

"We not going to stop talking just quiet!" Garroth said back.

"Whatever" Katelyn said.

(Y/n) POV

I was in Travis' chest and it felt nice. I felt protected and safe. I felt an arm go around me which made me blush alot. I was suprised he didnt touch my bu-----nevermind. I quickly punched his arm lightly telling him to stop touching me weird. I wonder what they are fighting about. Do they even notice i'm snuggling with Travis? We were like this for the rest of the ride when Katelyn finally stopped the car. Garroth and Zane stopped arguing and realized I was snuggling with Travis. Travis uncovered my ear and we got out the car. There in front of us was a large boat labeled "TO PARADISE!!"I quickly got my bags and headed on the boat along with everyone else.

"GUYS! Pick a room partner for the boat and when we get to Love~Love Paradise choose a different one!" Aphmau said quickly grabbing Aaron" Except me and Aaron we can be room buddies for the whole time!"

"Okay!" We all said. All the guys except Travis, Zane and Aaron ran over to me.

"Can i be your room mate?" Garroth asked.

"No! Be Mine!" Laurence said.

"Guys she wants a man! Like me!" Dante said flirtatiously looking at me. They started argueing and I managed to squeeze out of there little circle they formed around me. I quickly ran the opisite direction of them and went over to the side of the ship and looked out onto the ocean. (btw it was already going!) The sunset was beautiful. I heard footsteps behind me and saw Travis walking over to me. He twirled me around and I looked into his stunning Green eyes. We were centimeters apart when he started leaning in to kiss me. Our lips where 1 centimeter apart now and I wanted to kiss him. Our lips met and we started to kiss. I kissed back. I dont know why though, I mean do I like him? He put his hands around my waist which made me tense up but i soon relaxed. I felt him licking the bottom of my lip wanting to go deeper. I let him in and his tongue explored my mouth. We did this for a while until it was very dark out. I opened my eyes and we stopped. He looked into my (e/c) eyes and was blushing madly. I've never seen Travis blush! We were soon interrupted by Aaron who started walking over to us.  

"(Y/n)! You had us worried sick-----did I interrupt something?" Aaron said looking at us. Travis let go of my waist and looked at him.

"N-No you didnt interrupt anything!" Travis said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Okay.............Well we should get back to the group, they re probably worried about me too!" Aaron said. We started to walk back. I was still blushing madly. That. Was................I don't even know.

Travis POV

Man! That was amazing! Wait til I tell the guys I made out with the most beautiful girl! HA! they are going to be so Jealous! Just imagine their faces HA! Wait, I should ask (Y/n) to share a room with me! I mean I was going to ask Katelyn but I wanna share a room with (Y/n)! Maybe we can Make Out again! That would be awesome. Maybe we could............NO! I cant steal her virginity! She probably wants someone special to be her first! I mean I would want someone special to be my first but of course I already lost my virginity in College! Man (Y/N) has gotten cuter since High School but of course we cant tell her what happened or else she might go into a deep sadness and never leave the house which may result in death.................SO NO TELLING HER!!

HOI MATES!! Kirby~chan here with anothor Authors Note! I am glad i made the decision to not unpublish this book because i love writing it and getting feedback. Now of course you probably saw the little warning in the text that i will be doing lemon chapters but then ill be posting a non-lemon version of the same chapter so make sure your reading the one you want to! The lemons wont be as bad as the normal ones so it wont be super explicit! Anyway thats all for now! BAI!!