My life is a lie[]Chapter Fourteen[]

Your POV

We were walking back over to the group when Travis started to stare at me.

"You okay?" I asked him. "Y-Yeah! I was just wondering if you wanted to share a room with me!" Travis asked. He was blushing a little while looking at me. "Sure!"I smiled. We reached the group and they all came running towards me and forgetting Travis existed! (XD)

Time skip to in room on boat! (remember you are sharing a room with Travis on the boat and with Zane at the resort!)

The room was small with only one bed in it. Of course I had to pair with a boy! Yay (note the sarcasm) I layed on the bed and Travis looked at me weird again! He soon noticed I was looking at him so he turned away.

"Travis can you leave the room for a minute or two so I can change?" I asked.

"Oh I wont be a bother to you! I can stay!" Travis winked at me.

"Ha ha nice try but no." I said pushing him out. I quickly got changed into a fox onesie and brush my H/c locks.

"You can come in now!" I said. He came inside and I hopped into bed.  A few minutes past and I felt a arm wrap around my waist. I soon drifted to sleep.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING

I got up and changed near the door so Travis couldn't see me. I changed into a F/C bikini and started to head to the pool on the boat. I heard Laurence and Garroth talking about.......me?!?!?

"We cant keep it a secret forever!" Garroth said.

"Your right but if she finds out about high school then...." Laurence said.

"I'm going to tell her!" Garroth said.

"DON'T! SHE WILL BE DEPRESSED FOREVER!!" Laurence said "Its bad enough Dante knows! we cant let anyone else know what happened!"

"What happened in High School?" I said coming out from my hiding spot.

"I-um..." Laurence started.

"I need to tell you Y/N!" Garroth said grabbing my hand and taking me over to a private place.

"Look um i'm not going to hold back any details so be ready!" Garroth said.

"O-Okay!" I said worried.

"Well we've known each other since we were in High School and You had to get your memories replaced because the FBI had to remove them, They removed when you saw most of your real life family get murdered in front of you by ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Shad the King of Shadow Nights. He put you in a cell and tortured you and you were mad Y/N and by mad I mean you killed your brother and the FBI tried to taser you but they used the wrong gun and........you got killed in front of my eyes! I was crying and crying because you were my best friend and I didn't know what to do without you! A few months later you were brought to life by all your family members souls! I know this because Laurence is a Shadow Night and can see these things happen! Now you basically have your family inside you and i didn't want to tell you because I was afraid that you might go into a depression and-----" I cut him off by kissing him and bringing him into a big hug. I was in tears of what he said. So my life is all a lie? I didn't know how to react.

"W-Who........Who else did i know?" I asked.

"Just me and Laurence and we told Dante..." Garroth said tightening the hug so he could comfort me.

"T-T-Thank you F-For telling me" I said "I had a feeling I knew you when we first met!" We were hugging for a while until he start to go back to Laurence. He looked at us in worry. I simply smiled at him telling him I was okay! He ran up to me and hugged me. A tear rolled down my cheek as I hugged him. I went back to my room and layed on the bed.

"So I'm not supposed to be alive, huh?" I said to myself not noticing Travis walk into the room.

"What do you mean" he said coming over to me. I looked over at him and saw him staring at me and of course had a blush on his face. I realized I still had a bathing suit on an I hid under the covers.

"Its nothing." I said from under the covers.

"Okay well I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me!" Travis smiled.

"Sure!" I said getting out from under the covers. Like last time Travis left the room so I could change. Maybe I was meant to be here with everybody! Everybody accepts me so I might as well not worry about my past. Garroth and Laurence were my best friends. Maybe I should room with them? Ill think about it. If I do then I hope Zane wont mind!

Ha Chapters left and right! Anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter and I hope you yell at Travis in the comments for being to attached! BAI!!