Ro'meave myth[]Chapted Twenty-eight[]

"Hey Y/n! Ready to go?" Zane asked. I nodded and he walked me to his car. He opened my door like a gentleman and I climbed in. He started the engine and took off. Wait where is he even taking me? I didn't even ask!
"H-Hey Zane, Where are we going?"
"You'll see..." he said mysteriously.
*breaks a random wall and mentally yells at it*
KIRBY~CHAN YOU BETTER NOT MAKE HIM HURT ME OR ANYTHING BAD!! STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL Y/N!!! YOU CAN DO THAT WHEN THE READER ISN'T READING THIS NOW SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND SIT ON YOUR BEHIND!!!
*gets bob the builder to fix wall and they have arrived*
We get out of the car and we were in the woods.
"U-Uhh Z-Z-Zane..." I said with fear in my voice as he took me deeper and deeper.
*breaks a tree which is holding up the wall*
PLEASE SAVE ME KIRBY~CHAN!! HES GOING TO KILL ME!!
...
Kirby chan?
...
OH NO DID HE GET TO YOU TOO?!? AHHH HES GONNA KILL ME!!!
SHUTUP AND SAY YOUR LINES OR YOUR FIRED!!
*bob build wall that can never be broken*
We arrived at a big hill that had a cliff at the end. He brought me to the cliff and sat down.
"What is this place?" I asked in awe as I looked at the beautiful sunset. I leaned on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me.
"Y/n I........." We heard rustling in the bushes and then growls. We looked behind us and saw a wolf. I backed up and.......

???? POV
I was walking along the beach watching the beautiful sun as it slowly disappeared behind the ocean. Heard a scream and I looked up to see a girl falling off of a cliff. I bolted straight towards her and caught her. I looked at her and realized it was Y/n.

Your POV
I opened my eyes and I saw Elijah standing there carrying me. I jumped out of his arms and looked at him.
"Are you okay?" He asked in his normal flirty tone. (I'm only including him because he is supposed to be my friends brother except he's not a Casanova in real life!)
"I-I'm fine." I said. I thanked him and climbed up the mountain. He was shocked and amazed and when I reached the top Zane hugged me. I could feel tears on my shoulder. Was Zane crying?
"I'm so glad your safe! I don't know what I'd do without you!" Zane said. I looked behind him to see a dead wolf. Then I realized he was in his Shadow Night form and he changed in my arms. He let go of me and we sat on the hill away from the cliff.
"Do you know why I brought you here?" Zane said. I shook my head.
"This place is where the Ro'meave family proposed their love to another person." He said. So he was going to ask me to be his girlfriend? He began to talk more about it and he never asked me to be his GF. He walked me back to my car and took me home. I sighed and flopped on my bed. I soon drifted off to sleep.

Hope you like this chapter! I know it was short but I'm tired as usual and I need to be well rested and have a clear mind tomorrow because ARC started on Tuesday and we're learning about pregnancy and stuff like that so, yay (sarcasm on the yay). Well bai!!