Finding Jimin | Chapter 2

Mina's POV

"Yah! Are you ok?" He asked me.
I didn't answer, there was too much going on in my head..

I was on the verge of tears. I could run but Jimin's too far ahead. I looked in the direction he ran, but of course, I couldn't see him.

I lost him... I lost him! Jimin! I thought to myself.

What do I do now?

Wait.. the guy that saved me! I turned to face him and my eyes became wide.
I feel myself blushing as I realized that our faces were only a few inches apart. His arms were still around my waist holding me tight, and we were making eye contact. He felt sooo warm.

Third Person POV

Mina and Hoseok froze there as they held on to each other. What seemed like forever for the both of them was only a few seconds.

"Ugh, why am I so awkward?" They both thought to themselves.

Mina's POV

I quickly let go of him., not sure what to do.

"You're not hurt right?" He asked me.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Thank you for saving me."

"What's wrong?" He asks

"My dog.. I just lost him." I said as I was on the verge of tears.

It's my fault. Only if I let him pee on the bed. If I gotten the new leash earlier, this wouldn't have happened.

"Then we should find him, am I right?"

"We?" I asked.

"Yes, we."

A smile creaked up my face as he dragged me along in the direction Jimin ran.

-

"So, what's your name?" He asked me

"My name is Mina."

"That's a pretty name. And by the way, my name is Hoseok. You can call me Hobi."

"Thank you" I said as we walked, slightly smiling to him. "Your name is nice too."

Hobi.. Hobi.. I repeated his name in my head, not wanting to forget it. I can't help but find him fimilar. Should I ask him if we ever met before?

Hobi broke the silence. "So, where do you think we should look first?"

We agreed to keep heading in the direction of the dog park, and from there, we started our journey of Finding Jimin.

[A/N- Hey guys! Did you enjoy this small chapter? ^-^ Will we ever find Jimin? Before I forget, Please remember to vote, comment, and share!
Thanks for reading, until next time!]