"Anna!" Nikkolai and Kenny shouted as they rushed after her as she led them several properties down to the family beach house.

Quiet!

"Ok, Anna, but why are you rushing off?" Kenny questioned.

Anna pointed towards the front yard, watching as younger versions of her, Derek, Devan, Nikkolai, Ryder, Luke and even Kas went running towards the ocean excited to play at the beach while her father stood watch, a sly smirk on his face.

"Derek," Michael Noble stated pulling the young boy aside.

"What, I don't remember this," Nikkolai muttered.

Anna nodded her head in agreement, letting out a soft hiss as she pressed her fingers against Nikkolai's lips to get him to pipe down. They were so focused on rushing down to the beach, they hadn't noticed Derek lagging behind to talk to her father and she was determined to learn the truth of why Derek acted the way he did that day.

"Sir?" Derek gulped as he looked up at the newly named Council member. Michael Noble's smiled down at him, his gaze glancing over to Kasim who was whispering into Anna's ear as they lingered behind the other boys.

Anna remembered the conversation. Kas was teasing her about Devan and Ryder seeing her in a bathing suit since puberty had hit. Kas was a bit of a jerk at times, but he was the best looking of the three boys with his reddish-brown eyes and matching hair on a face so perfectly sculpted onto a masterpiece of a body. She shook her head, cheeks reddening again playing back her memories as a child. Yes, he was hot but he was a very ugly person on the inside at times.

"Earth to Anna," Nikkolai muttered tugging on her arm, "what is your father saying to him?"

Anna blushed, as she jumped her attention back to the pair, her father speaking in hushed whispers as he gazed into the boy's eyes. She gripped Nikkolai's arm as her eyes widened in shock, watching the little boy's eyes glaze over as her father placed the shell necklace around his neck instructing him with the task before him.

"I am sensing a curse coming from that necklace," Kenny muttered. Nikkolai nodded, glancing down at Anna as she gripped his arm, trembling in anger.

He controlled him.

"What?" Nikkolai snarled. Anna glared at him annoyed he was to filled with hate to sense the magic he specializes in being used.

Look at his eyes you dumbass!

Nikkolai froze as Derek slowly turned around, a dead expression on his face. His eyes were completely blank as he headed towards the ocean, the necklace glowing against his skin guiding him along.

"Michael, hurry up; its time to leave!" His wife shouted from inside the house. Michael took one glance back at Derek, a sadistic grin on his face as he rushed into the house to head off to the diplomatic mission the adults were there for.

The teenagers had been tasked with keeping an eye on the younger boys that day. That was why they had spent the day at the beach having the time of their lives as they played along. Little did they know that a few short hours later, while the adults were still away discussing Council business and diplomatic motions with the other realm representatives, a task that would take many hours, a much more gruesome scene would play out right in front of the children as one of them would finally take his last breathe.

"We have to save him!" Kenny cried. Anna tugged on his shirt, yanking him back before he rushed off.

"Hey, don't stop me! You know we can't let this happen!" Kenny snapped.