And that's when I felt it. Something hard poking at the small of my back. Something that shouldn't normally be poking out.

I bit my lip, fighting back the giggles threatening to take over.

"Is Mr. Horan getting excited there?" I whispered, trying to turn around again.

"Don't, don't do that" he stuttered, as his boner grew harder against my back.

"Do what?" I asked innocently, squirming my butt against his crotch, teasing him.

"You know what" he asked through clenched teeth, his hands firmly holding my waist , preventing me from moving.

"You're just so fun to tease, Nialler" I giggled, deciding he had gotten enough.

"Everybody seems to agree with you" he sighed.

"It's because you blush so easily"

"It's not my fault!" he protested, loosening his grip on my hips.

"I know, bud. I know." I smiled at him as he finally let go of me.

"That was so embarassing, good thing none of the lads saw it... They would have never let me forget about it" he mumbled.

I giggled and started walking back, so that we could change back into our normal now-dry clothes.

We arrived back to where the boys had splashed us with water. Harry and Zayn were nowhere to be found, once again.

I gave Niall his shirt back, and quickly put on my jumper with my jacket over it. He pulled on his pants and his shirt and strapped on his shoes.

"Where'd Harry and Zayn go?" I asked Louis.

Suddenly, something hit Niall's head and fell to the ground. He turned quickly around, and both of us looked down.

A Nerf arrow.

We all looked at each other, confused. I bent down to pick it up. Another arrow hit my bum. I squealed and jumped back, seeing Harry duck behind a wall.

"NERF FIGHT!" Zayn yelled.

I took Niall's hand and we ran off, hiding in the first store we crossed. It was a kids' toy store. We looked at each other, grinned, and hurried to the Nerf aisle.

We quickly found two Nerf guns and filled them with arrows, before running out of the store. We quickly spotted Liam, hiding behind a bench. Niall shot him on the shoulder, making him jump. We ran off again, and I shot Louis, who was running past us.

The only two left were Harry and Zayn.

"Let's split up to cover more ground" Niall whispered to me, pulling me to a stop.

"Okay, but what if-"

Niall crashed his lips down to mine, catching me 100% off guard. It took me a while to react, but after a few moments I dropped the Nerf gun, my arms instinctively went up around his neck, my fingers tangling in his messy blonde hair.

He dropped his Nerf gun too, his strong arms pulling me even closer to him, wrapping around my waist. One hand came up to hold the back of my head, leaving me no way to escape.

Just as it was getting heated, he pulled back, both of us breathing heavily. He leaned his forehead against mine. I slowly fluttered my eyes open, only to lock with those gorgeous blue ones. I smiled shyly, still breathless from the kiss.

"Just a good-luck kiss" he whispered, pressing his lips down to mine quickly once more before running off the opposite way, grabbing his weapon.