Chapter 5

I thought this would be nice since the date so yeah. p.s for those reading later on, its the 14th of February! Here we go!

*Scorpia's P.O.V*

I was walking out of potions when George called out my name.

I turned around to face him and raised an eyebrow.

"Will you be my Valentine?" he asked.

"George, I don't really like you like that" I said, nervously. He just laughed.

" No, I'm trying to make someone jealous. Plus I know you like my twin and who better to make him jealous with than his identical best friend" he grinned. I blushed. How did every one but Fred know I liked him? Was I that obvious?

"Sure, see you on Saturday in the entrance hall?" I asked.

"Bye" he said, and with that he ran off.

I walked to the great hall and sat down at the Gryffindor table, with Chloe, Rebekah and the twins. George grinned. Fred just scowled.

Then Harry Potter came up and sat next to George.

"Hi Harry" Chloe chirped. She had obviously, recently ate some skittles.

"I still don't get why you two hang out with loony's sister. I suppose she thinks nargles exist too" Harry muttered, but we all heard.

"Hey, you believe you-know-who's back, I believe in nargels, what's your problem?" Chloe asked.

"I seen Voldemort come back" he said, angrily.

"And I see nargels" she stated. Harry got up and left, sitting next to Hermione and Ron. Jerk.

Hermione had been even more annoying to us so we started annoying her back by doing everything faster than her in class.

Ron had asked Rebekah to be his Valentine and to my surprise she said yes. He didn't seem like her type but oh well.

"Hey Chloe, have you got a Valentine yet?" I asked.

"Yes my bag of skittles asked me so me and him are going to hogsmeade to share a butterbeer" she said. She was so weird sometimes.

*********

*Rebekah's P.O.V*

I walked down to the entrance hall with Ron.

I started laughing when he told me of the time the twins tried to make him do an unbreakable vow.

I started telling him of one time when I had been giving out to Sevy. I gave out him a lot.

"And then you know when he lifts his robes all high and turns around quickly?" I asked. He nodded. "I said 'Sevy wu bewwr stop dat 'cause wu look like a wampire' in a baby voice and all the Gryffindors and even a few Slytherins laughed their heads off".

He started laughing. I giggled at this. Ron was really sweet but I liked him as just a friend.

Someone stormed into us and walked past us without an apology. I looked and saw Draco.

I smirked, happy I'd annoyed him. My smirk dropped when I noticed he was walking over towards, Scorp and George's direction. He was angry enough and everyone knew he was a very protective brother.

* * * * * *

It was Valentines day. I walked down to the entrance hall to find George.

I was wearing my hair in a fishtail plait. I had blue denim jeans and a white band t-shirt with a black leather jacket over it. I had knee length black boots with my wand tucked into them.

Just because it was Valentines day doesn't mean I am going to be girly.

I met him and we started walking down to hogsmeade. Then my idiot of a brother had to be all Jerky. Ha, jerky.

"Scorp, please tell me Weasley is just walking next to you not with you" he said. He had Pansy attached to his hip. Slut.

"Well you have so kindly met my Valentine" I told him.

His came up and pointed his wand at George.

" Stay away from my sister" he threatened. I pulled out my wand and pointed it at him.

"Draco you know I have much stronger magic than you so lower your wand" I threatened.

He lowered his wand. I put mine back in my knee length black boots.

Just as I put it in, Draco punched George. Then George punched back.

"Both of you stop it!" I shouted. They ignored me and kept fighting. They both had broken noses from what I could see. They also seemed pretty bruised.

I pulled Draco back as Ron pulled George back.

"Thanks" I said, to Ron and grabbed George and Draco by the collars of their necks. I started to drag them both up to the castle and into the hospital wing.

Madam Pomfery rushed over and put them on two beds and started healing them.

In no time, they had finished and started walking back to their common rooms.

I noticed there was blood on my T-shirt so I went back to my room and changed into a green T-shirt with a peter-pan collar and some light green converse with the same jeans and no jacket.

I walked down to the black lake and lay under the tree. It was warm and relaxing. Just as I closed my my eyes, I was interrupted by a person saying "Hem, hem" very loudly.

I turned to see Fred. He realised what he had just said and we both started laughing.

"Umbridge moment" I said in a sing-song voice.

"Hey, why aren't you with George. I thought you were going to hogsmeade together?" he asked, confused and a little jealous. I'm not gonna go all 'no it can't be' because its obvious and I'm a smart person.

"Noah, him and Draco got in a fight so we left early. Besides I don't like him that way, I wanted to make someone jealous but they didn't seem to notice" I sighed. It was one of those moments where its so obvious its the other person but they, being the idiot they are, are oblivious to it.

"Hey, wanna play twenty questions?" he asked.

" Sure, you go first" I said.

"Favourite colour?"

"Green. Who's your favourite sibling other than George?".

"Charlie. Who is your favourite friend out of Rebekah and Chloe?"

"Rebekah. What's your favourite subject?"

"Charms. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?"

"Kinda stupid comparing I'm a witch but probably mind-reading. What is your dream job?"

"Joke shop. Who do you like?"

"You" I whispered. Then without thinking I smashed my lips onto his.

Hey. I love cliffhangers so heres one for you. Happy valentines day!!! Fred Weasley is my Valentine. We're getting married on Wednesday!!

Vote. Comment.