Chapter 21 {With The Guys}

Lucy leaps around in the snow, flinging it up in the air with her nose. I laugh as I watch from the front if the building. It's been several days, and now it's the sixteenth. After about two days, I was able to move around without painkillers, but I still use a wheelchair. Down here, everything is normal. There's plenty of food, normal snowfall rate, people, shelter, medicare, electricity, and most importantly, heat. There's still plenty of snow, but it's closer to average. There's snow everywhere at this point, even Florida, but they only have a half foot. One of the pluses of having electricity is phone service. Xander was able to contact his parents yesterday. He's going to be meeting up with them in LA once we arrive. We are official, at this point. When Adam found out he ran out of the room screaming about it to the other guys. They all found that hilarious.

Right now, everyone is running around in the snow with Lucy, and the guys are having a snowball fight against Gwen and Joyce. Well, more like they are all teaming up on them and pegging them with snowballs. "Hey, where's Jerome!" Mitch shouts to me. I shrug. "I don't know! I would expect you would know, Mr. Merome." A few if the guys laugh at that, and a few "ooooooh"s. "I'M RIGHT HERE BIGGUMS!" I hear a shout from behind me. I turn to see Jerome running from the building in only his boxers and belly flops face first into the snow drift. Lucy immediately jumps on him, getting even more snow on his back. Everyone bursts out laughing as he jumps up, yelling and runs back inside. "F*CK!" He screams at the top of his lungs. "Jerome, there are children nearby!" I say, looking back at him. "F*ck the children!" He yells before running back inside.

We're temporarily living with Ty for now, until we drive over to California. People who actually live in Arizona were allowed to stay, and most people opened up as boarding houses, with rent. We are going to leave tomorrow, and I can continue my physical therapy in LA. The hospital here has contacted one in LA and set up therapy sessions for once we get there. The plan is that Jocelyn [Ty's girl friend] will come, too, and we will me Tyler #2 in LA. [Told ya I wouldn't give that up XD] The guys have already paid for the van, and it's a good one. Heating, enough seats for everyone, a mini-fridge, and a drop down TV. It should be very comfortable. When I got here, they automatically knew I needed to gain some weight fast. From the lack of food I've had and the constant walking, I've lost a lot of weight. I went from 164 lbs. to 127 lbs. They've been feeding me a lot of food, but still keeping it healthy. The frostbite is gone at this point, and I'm over my hypothermia.

I hear the door slam shut behind me, and I turn to look. Jerome is walking out from the house, now with clothes and a jacket, and with a cup of hot chocolate. "Here." He says, handing it to me. I smile. "Thanks." He simply nods and runs over to the other guys, joining in on the snowball fight. Everyone has been so nice to me lately, probably because of all I've gone through in the past month and a half. I sigh and take a sip of the coco. Jerome has been acting different ever since I got here, probably even before. I've been thinking a lot on it, but haven't really figured out what is causing it. Then I think of something. He didn't come with Louise. She isn't here. They might have broken up, or something may of happened to her. That would explain why Jerome has been so bummed out lately. And with me and Xander getting together, it would just remind him of it. I look at him wonderingly.

I feel a tap on my shoulder. "What're you thinking about?" Xander asks. I look up at him with a sigh. "Did you notice that Louise isn't here?" For a second he looks confused, but then realization spreads across his face. "Oh god, I didn't realize till now! What do you think happened?" He says I a hushed voice. I shrug. "Either a breakup or something happened to her." He nods, looking over at Jerome as he hits Joyce straight in the face with a snowball. "Nice shot!" I shout at him. Joyce wipes the snow from her face and flings her hands up in the air. "Don't encourage him!" She shouts back, exasperated. I laugh. "I'll do what I want, thank you very much!" I bend down and scoop up a handful of snow with my good hand and throw it at her. It hits her squarely in the stomach, and she looks at me with a "are you f*cking kidding me?" look. She scoops up a snowball and throws it at me. "HELP! SHE'S ATTACKING ME, I'M DEFENSELESS!" I shout jokingly.

Just on queue, a shower of snowballs fly at her. Joyce shrieks and ducks behind one of the big snowdrifts. Adam, Jason, and Ty run over through the snow and push the top of the snowdrift over so it all falls on top of Joyce. "OH MY F*CKING GOD!" I hear her scream. The guys start laughing and run away, as Joyce pops out from under the pile, her hair completely white. "SHE'S COMING!" Ian shouts. "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!" I hear Tyler shout. Xander starts laughing. "God, I never thought I would be watching my favorite Youtubers get attacked by a sixteen year old snow monster!" He says. I laugh. "Tell me about it!" We calm down and I remember what we had been talking about before. "I don't think we should ask Jerome about it, its probably a sensitive topic." I say. He nods, the grin fading from his face. "We can ask Mitch, he would know because he came with Jerome." He suggests. I nod. "Yeah, not now though. I don't want to ruin their fun."

I watch as Joyce and Gwen charge after the boys, with Lucy running ahead, barking at Adam and Quentin, who are at the back. "HELP!" Quentin yells. I laugh. "Oh, help yourself mud flapper!" I yell. Xander laughs. "Am I the only one that has noticed that Skykipz is alone at the back?" Xander calls. I burst out laughing. "Not anymore!" I say. Suddenly Jason falls flat on his face into the snow. "Wait!" He shouts. "Don't leave me behind!" Ty stops and pulls him to his feet. "KEEP MOVING YOU WIMP!" He shouts, before taking off. He's surprisingly fast. Gwen grabs a snowball while running and chucks it at Quentin's back. "You buttnugget!" He shouts. I laugh. "I wish I could be part of this." I say. Xander sighs. "Once your better, trust me you will. This snow isn't going away anytime soon." I shrug. He's right. I shouldn't worry. It's going to be like this for a long time.

-~-

Okay, so two or three more chapters left, but don't worry, there will be a sequel! :D

I'm also thinking of making a book about Jess's life before meeting Adam. Lemme know what you think in the comments below.

One thing I want to mention, is if you have any fanart or anything, direct message it to me on Instagram [@theambercraft] or kik it to me [@ambercraftmc].

ALSO, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR 2K READS!!! I'M SO HAPPY! Plus, I'm on page 4 of Skydoesminecraft fanfics! Yay! :D

See ya gems later! *fwoop*