What do you want me to do?

Start from the beginning

3rd pd: AP European History

4th pd: AP Psychology

5th pd: AP Biology

6th pd: Chorus 1 A/B

7th pd: Study Hall

Great. Like they couldn't have tried to space out my classes, all AP classes? How am I ever going to pass this year? I heard the bell ring and saw everyone rushing to a classroom. Ok so room 143? Does my GPS work in here? It should. I kept walking around and didn't notice when I ran into someone knocking all their stuff over.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. I'm sort of new here and I can't find my class."

"That's quite alright. It's not like I have a concussion or anything." She bursted out laughing. "What room are you looking for?"

"Uh, 143?" Handing her my schedule.

"Well you would never find it on this floor. 143 is in the basement and also my 1st period. Come on, i'll show you. Oh my name is Sophia by the way."

"Thanks, I'm Harmony."

"Oh! You're Harmony?"

"You've heard of me?"

"Yeah, the guys said new bait is pretty hot and her name was Harmony so I'm guessing it's you. Unless there's another transfer girl here named Harmony. Be on the lookout for the guys, they look sweet but are real punks sometimes. Oh but also be on the lookout for your 4th period teacher."

"Why?"

"Cause he's the best looking teacher in the whole school and is around our age!! I've heard girls say that he likes to mess around with them after school but of course he says they stay for "extra credit". I'd love to get some of that extra credit." She waggled her eyebrows and I burst out laughing.

I think I found my new best friend. After 1st period, Sophia gave me her number and said I'd see her at lunch which was after 4th period. Period 2 and 3 were pretty boring, more than what I remembered school being. They were practically reviewing what I learned last year so I guess it won't be that hard to keep up. I managed to find my 4th period since it was across the hall from my 3rd. I sat in the back hoping not to draw a lot of attention from students. But of course Peter would have to to sit next to me. He's been in every single one of my classes the whole day and decides to sit next to me just to occasionally sniff me and stare at me making me feel awkward. I ignored him while facing away waiting for the teacher to come into the classroom. As soon as the teacher came in, I completely forgot how to breathe so instead I grasped onto my desk getting weird looks from the other students. I bet they would have the same expression if they found out that their teacher, the so called hot one, is Christian!! The guy I have been living with for the last month. How did I not know the guy I live with is a teacher? And how could he not have told me?!

"Ms. Lopez, are you ok?"

I turned to Christian and then ran out of the classroom. I didn't even know I ran out until I felt myself actually breathing again and he called out to me to come back into the classroom.

"Harmony! I'd like to see you after class. Now take your seat!"

I sat down getting different looks from a lot of people. Some guys winked at me, others blowing kisses at me while the girls were giving me disgusted looks especially after hearing that I was staying after class with Christian-Mr. Gomez. How lame am I? I forget how to breathe, run out of class, and then realize I know nothing about Christian. Not even his last name till today. For the rest of class, I just sat there staring at the wall waiting for the bell to ring. When it finally rang, I tried to mix in with the group of students to avoid staying after with Chri-Mr.Gomez, but he looked my way and said, "nuh uh uh. Come here and close the door."