Part 22

"Harmony baby. Look at me. Stay strong my beautiful girl. Don't let him win; you're strong. You need to keep fighting honey."

"Mom? Where are you?"

"I'm right here baby. Look closer. I'm always with you."

Mom?! I woke up with tears running down my face. She was here! I felt her but it's not real. I don't know what's real anymore. It feels like I've been down here for weeks;I get fed twice a day and given shower time supervised by one of his minions. I've tried to escape about 12 times so far but the punishment gets worse everytime. I'm not sure how long I can keep this up. I feel like I'm going crazy. I'm seeing and hearing things that aren't there.

I've seen Toby; his handsome face and heard him telling me to hang on. I've heard Melanie and Sophia calling out to me or telling me about their day. I've seen and heard my mom walking around, singing old songs she used to sing. And I've seen Christian; him apologizing about the Veronica situation and I've seen him from the time before then when I was in love with him. I've felt him brush my hair over my ear and kiss me, telling me everything is fine.

Everyone I see keeps telling me to hang on but I'm tired. I try to starve myself, they either force it down my throat or feed it to me through injection. No matter how many times I try to run, they are always there. I see someone now. I can't tell who it is. It's too dark. He walks towards me and unbinds me and walks out leaving the door open behind him. Is this a trick? Is he letting me go?

I walk out the door struggling to see because of how bright it is. I walk down the hallway and see nobody there. Where is everyone? Did my masked hero kill them all? I'm walking down this endless hallway looking for a door while holding onto the wall for support. When I get to the end, I manage to get to the door but it's locked. Where did the man go? Why was I let out?

"Harmony."

I know that voice. It's Toby's.

"Toby?! Where are you?!"

"I'm here Harmony! At the end of the hallway. Come to me my love."

I turn and see him standing there. I try to run as fast as I can but when I get there, he's gone.

"Toby? Where did you go?"

"I'm in the room my love. I'm here. Nothing is going to happen to you. I'll keep you safe. Victor is gone. I took care of him; it's just you and me now."

I walked into the room and saw him sitting there patting the space on the bed next to him.

"I've missed you baby."

"How did you find me?"

I ran and embraced him, letting his hug consume my being.

"None of that matters. What matters is that we're together now."

He looked into my eyes and drew me closer to him. It didn't take long for him to find my lips; he crashed his into mine and I lost control trying to make up for the time I've been away from him. He start tearing my clothes off and I him. He kissed me on my lips then down my neck and onto my breasts but I brought him back up to me hungry for him to just take me. I took his pants off and he pulled mine off. I could feel how excited we both were to be together again; to have his penis bulging against me. He began to kiss my neck again leaving a trail of small bite marks.

"You feel so much better when you're not struggling."

I stopped and start thinking while he was still kissing my neck.

"What did you say?"

"Don't worry about it love. Just enjoy me being with you right now."

I couldn't relax on that thought. I felt like I was being brought back to life and when I looked down, I screamed and pushed him off of me running towards the exit trying to find a way out.

"Where are you going love? We were just about to make love to each other again."

"You're not Toby! Stay away from me!"

"Where are you going with only your panties on? You can run but you can't leave. Only I know the way out and I am never going to tell you."

He start running towards me and tripped me onto the floor, pulling my legs so he could get on top of me again. I struggled the best I could and when I felt like I had nothing left, I looked at his face. It was Victor's face. I was losing my mind; he must have drugged me or something while I was here.

"Let's finish what we started, shall we?"

He brought his mouth back to my neck while holding me down. I looked around for anything I could use and I saw it. I let him believe that I was into it by relaxing my muscles and he start loosening his grip on my arms. And when I had the chance, I grabbed the lamp off the table next to us leaving him knocked out. It was time to escape once and for all.