Part 2

"What just happened?" Toby asked.

"I don't know but if I do leave, it won't be for long. You know that. And if I can't get out, you'll help me out right?"

"Yeah of course. Like always." He smiled but it didn't reach his eyes so I changed the conversation.

"You're a terrible kisser, do you know that?"

"I am? I didn't hear any complaints when you were roaming my body like I was the last piece of chicken in the bucket." He teased.

"Air went to my head I guess. Or maybe I am hungry and you're looking like chicken more every second." I start moving towards him which made him jump and fall off the chair winning me my 3rd point of the day all in about 10 minutes. Damn I'm good.

"Not cool babe." He gave me a disappointed look while walking back to my bed and sat down next to me.

Again I felt his hands meet my face and this time he just stared at me looking for something. For what? I don't know but he was searching.

"You're gorgeous. Did you know that?"

"Well you know, you only tell me all the time so I guess I stopped believing it."

"Well start believing again because I think I'm in love with you."

What did he just say? He said he was in love with me? My eyes widened so much I thought they were going to fall out. Crap, he's waiting for me to say something.

"Uh. Wow. Are you being serious?"

"Completely. When you turn 18, i'll be waiting for you outside wherever you are and we'll run away together. Wherever you are is where I want to be."

"Where would we go?"

"Wherever you'd like to go or wherever  the road takes us because I know you hate when people ask you what you want."

"How would we make a living? Where would we live?"

"So you're saying you would actually come live with me?!" He said with the biggest smile I had ever seen on his face.

"I would love to Toby! But why wait until I'm 18? Why not now?"

"They would always find us and when you're 18 we'll be free."

"Where will you live while you're waiting for me to turn 18?" I laughed.

"I'd live in the McDonalds across the street if it means being close to you."

I reached over and kissed him with all I had. I took him by surprise but he quickly adjusted by pulling me closer to him. I pulled back getting some air and blurted out, "I love you too."

"You better." He gave me a challenging look.

"Or what?" I asked playfully.

"Or i'll make you the last piece of chicken in the bucket." He winked at me making me blush.

"Well I better start packing. The faster I finish, the more I can spend time with you before I leave."

He hurried over to my drawer and start putting the folded clothes into the suitcase that was under my bed and when he got to my underwear side of it, it looked like his eyes were exploding.

"Baby, I need to see you in these before you leave. Please, please, please." He pleaded coming closer to me holding up the red laced panties that matched the bra I was wearing.

"You can see me in them when I'm 18." I said sticking my tongue out to him.

"You're such a tease baby. At least let me kiss you before you go?"

"Of course babe." I smiled but this time it was my smile that didn't reach my eyes.

He came up close to me and looked at me seriously saying, "Don't worry, you'll always come back to me, i'll make sure of it."

"You better."