Halloween Party[]Chapter Thirty-three[]

Your POV
Halloween...My second favorite time of the year when you can dress up as whatever you want!
It's also the worst Time of year, the sp-sp-s-spooks...*shivers*
I absolutely hate spooks..... I usually end up passing out of freezing in place when I get spooked! And the worst part of it it APHMAU IS HAVING A HALLOWEEN PARTY AND THATS WHERE THE MOST SPOOKS HAPPEN!!!

The party is at 6:00 and it's 5:00 so I have 1 hours to do makeup and put my outfit on.... I can do this....

"Bark Bark!!" Frosty barked coming into my room and jumping on my bed "I forgot to feed you!" I said and ran downstairs and into the kitchen to find Vlayd pouring dog food into frosty's bowl.
"Thank you so much Vlayd! I almost forgot!" I said and hugged him. He blushed but smiled. "Well I am living in this house so might as well take care of him!" He said. I smiled and headed upstairs to get ready.

"4:10?!?!" I mentally yelled. I NEED TO GET READY!!! I grabbed my costume and put it on which took 45 minutes because there were lots of parts to it. I ran into the bathroom and started doing my makeup. (By the way you haven't put on the wig it came with!)
I put a little bit of blush on my cheeks and outlined my eyes in blue eye liner, I put some light blue contacts in to complete the face look. (If you have blue eyes then skip the blue contacts!)
I put on the knee length black socks and put on the high tech boots that the costume came with. (BTD the costume was $150 so it was good quality)

 (BTD the costume was $150 so it was good quality)

I finished and checked the time. 4:58
I quickly put the wig on which I put on perfectly and grabbed my phone and ran downstairs.
"Vlayd you ready?!?" I yelled waiting for him. "Coming!" Vlayd said opening his door. He looked at me and got a nosebleed.
"Stop staring and let's go!" I said to Vlayd. He was a mad scientist. We walked out the door and Vlayd was holding a tissue up to his nose to stop the nosebleed. HOW COME MY FAVORITE ANIME CHARACTER IS HOT?!? NOW THE GUYS WILL GET NOSEBLEEDS!! Stupid stupid stupid.....
"Come on in!" Aphmau said. I didn't even realize we made it. I walked inside to see that we were the first ones here. Aphmau was dressed up as Mabel from Gravity Falls and Aaron was Gray from Fairytail. I walked into the dining room and sat at one of the tables playing on my phone.

I decided to make a group chat cause I can.

G- Garroth D- Dante T- Travis L- Laurence Y- Y/n Ge- Gene

Y- any of you guys coming anytime soon?
L- Garroth is taking too long combing his hair!
G- It needs to be perfect!
Ge- Nothing is perfect Garroth!
T- What are you dressed up as Y/n?
Y- one of my favorite anime character BUT NO STARING!!
D- we won't.............not
Y- Dante! Can you come over!!! It's boring!
D- fine ms.echo....
Y- DONT CALL ME THAT!!!
D- meep!
Dante is spooked left the chat
Y- well you guys better hurry up! I wanna actually start the party!
All- ONE SECOND!!
Don't scare Y/n or she will faint left the chat
All- WAIT WHAT YOULL FAINT?!
Don't scare Y/n joined the chat
Y- yes now bye!
Ge- see ya sweet! 😉
Don't scare Y/n or she will faint left the chat