I held back laughter and Paco turned red.

"Oh Dios Mio, mujeresssss" Paco mumbled, then turned the TV on.

My heart froze at the leading headline.

[Yazmine Cole: Kidnapping victim]

Yazmines head shot up and I wanted to throw the fucking TV!

"—reports that she has been seen in a neighborhood Wal-Mart , walking with a rather tall man. A key witness said she looked as if she was frightened and desperately wanted to get away. If anyone knows of Ms. Cole's whereabouts please contact...."

I couldn't hear anything else.

'Frightened and desperately wanted to get away' kept replaying in my head.

I hear the voice creeping back..

She wants to leave us. Make her suffer She wants to leave!

"Let's go Yazmine. Now!" I shouted. She jumped and eyed me nervously but all I could see was red.

She wants to leave ? She's gonna fucking pay.

"Lee it wasn't lik-"

"Go.To.The FUCKING CAR !!" I yell.

She scrambled and ran to the car.

"I'm gone Paco!" I yell. I hear feet shuffling.

"Wait!"

I halt and turn around to meet him.

"Lamize, let her explain. Calm down and just let her explain. Think through it por favor. I read her face earlier and all I could feel was growing love. She's not bad. Lamize believe me. Just breath and don't listen to the voice" Paco said.

When Pac says my real name (Lamize) I know I should take what he's saying into consideration.

"Ok Pac. I will" I stated.

I did my breathing exercises, calmed down, and left.

I got in a car to find a shaking Yaz. Whatever.

"Explain" I say while staring up the car.

she hesitates but starts.

"Ok the truth is I desperately wanted to get away from him! That's why I rushed into the car and told you to pull off. He recognized me. I promise it was nothing shady" 

I considered that maybe she's telling me the truth and I'm tripping.

Or maybe she's lying and my shoelaces tied...

"Ok Yazmine, I believe you" I say simply.

She visibly relaxes and I tell her to put her blindfold & seatbelt on, then we head home.

-

We pull up to my house and make our way in. It's around 11 now and I don't really like being outside close to midnight.

Don't ask me why.

I unlock the door and get Yaz In but I notice a piece of paper slip from under the door.

"Can I take off the blindfold now ?" Yaz asks me.

I nod my head quickly and hurry and find out what that piece of paper says.

I Will Be Back.

-S

Sij'hana ?

Oh no life is already to too stressful right now I don't need her coming back and messing things up.. again.

"Yaz I think-"

There's someone knocking at my door. My anxiety skyrockets. Who could it be ?

I open the door and freeze.

"Hello Ms. Sanchez I need to search this house. I have a warrant" She waves the warrant in my face and I peep Yaz out the corner of my eye.

What do I do ?

End of Chapter😭

I hate how I'm doing this but these next few chapters gone be crazy lol

didn't edit. my bad.

peace n love- mykal 💙