Justen announced that they wanted to play a family feud type game so I they were gonna be picking teams. I love that game ad everyone here knows that so I knew I was a shoe in for at least one team. As the game began and people began to pick their teams, I noticed that I wasn't called at least once. Not even by my own two friends. Um, I must've missed something. I walked off and went to the bathroom to splash some water on my face. "Um I'm clearly missing something here. Everybody is acting weird today." I said to myself in he mirror of the bathroom. When I came back to the group, people were whispering and pointing at me. Justen announced that we would be moving on to the final round against another group so he was directing us to the area that the game would be held at. We  all got up and move and the whispers and pointing still continued. I pulled out my phone and began to play a game while I the other people played the final round. 

  Well, I thought I was until Justen snatched my phone out of my hand. I looked up and his face showed me traces of hurt, confusion, and anger. I looked at him with a confused expression and sat and paid attention to the game. Once it was over and we won, I went to Justen  with my hand out expecting my phone. "You'll get your phone tomorrow morning Mr. Thomas. You know the rules." he said as I looked at him like he was stupid. Now I want to punch his ass. I couldn't stand being here any longer so I went home and went to sleep. When I woke up, I walked downstairs to get me something to drink. "Rylee let me ask you something." Deonte said scaring the shit out of me as he and Marlon walked into the kitchen. "Uh....sure wassup?" I said taking a sip if water. "Rylee are you gay?" Marlon flat out asked. "Yeah. Is that gonna be a problem?" I said putting bottle down. "Naw. You good." he said. 

  "You and Justen huh?" Deonte asked. That question stumped and confused me at the same time. "Wha-" I started to say before he interrupted me. "Are you and Justen talking?" he asked again. "No." I lied because I was interested in see where this went. "OK so explain this." he said pulling out his phone and pressing play on a video. It was the video from last week showing Justen kissing me in from of our door. I didn't know we were being recorded. That explains why Chris was looking at me like that and everyone's behavior today too. "Yes. Me and him talk. Actually, that's my boyfriend. Is that a problem?" I said with my eyebrow raised. "No but Lee why didn't you tell us? I would rather from you directly and not a damn a rumor." he said pissed. "I'm sorry you guys but I didn't think that was anyone's business plus I don't think he would be comfortable with me running around telling anyone that would listen our business." I said. 

  "Well I hope he's comfortable now because the whole camp knows about you two. I really wished you would've told us so we could defend you better. I'm happy you are have a be but I I'll be damned if I let somebody talk shit about you Rylee. You're my brother man. Come here kid." he said as I walked to him. He pulled me in a bro hug. "My bad not talking to you earlier but I need time to figure out how I was gonna approach the situation." he said as he hugged me. "Don't forget about me niggas." Marlon said as we hugged. "None of this shit changes the bond we all have. We're brothers niggas!" Marlon yelled as we all laughed. Out of nowhere, I suddenly felt sleepy again. "I'm gonna call it a night. I'm mad tired for some reason." I said as they nodded their heads. I'm glad we cleared things up and they still chose to be cool with me. Thought I was gonna have to fight both of them. I wish Justen wouldn't have took my damn phone. 

  The Next Day     

  I woke up the next morning still getting a weird feeling. I don't have any expectations for the day, so we'll see where this goes. "Nigga hurry up before Te fat ass eat all of the French toast!" Marlon shouted from downstairs. I'm glad we were able to work things out. I got up and to the bathroom to start my morning routine. Once I was finished,  headed downstairs only to find these two niggas fighting over the food. "Deonte gimme that damn piece of toast! Stop blocking!" Marlon said as he tried to reach for the plate but Deonte held it up in the air. "Nah! You good." he said as he continued to dodge him. I took the opportunity to steal the plate from him. "Thanks." I said as I took a bite out the French toast. "This shit is so good. Where's the syrup?" I said as I carried the plate with me.