Brought up Just to fall

Bắt đầu từ đầu

" Awh , you look better" i said sitting down at the table.

" I am girl , I aint gone think about it yet"

" I mean you need to start prenatal car and all" Dymond said"I mean like at school , I'ma tell him tonight. I just dont knwo how yet."

" okay okay, Do you think i should let Jeremiah meet Deejah and mama" i asked the girls. Its been four months already and i think its time.

" Hell no , he can meet her after i meet her. " Tyra said

" oh that is right , you havet met Deejah"

" right" Tyra said

" Deejah , so sweet" Dymond said. " you should take her to the park.So he can meet her and tyra can too. Kill tow birsds with one stone. Then if Tyra want to ....... She can tell Maurice the news"

" Yeah, that would make sense. " i said looking over at Tyra. She didnt look amazed at Dymond. I thought.

" tyra you minus well just tell him you gonna have to do it now or later." i said

" okay yall , i'ma do it"

" You gone do it today"

" Is that when we doing it" she asked flushed.

" When is we doing what" Cortez said sitting down at the table. I turned around and Jeremiah had slid in beside me.

" oh we was just talking about going to the park and chilling"

" Oh we should go today " he said" you busy" he asked me

" Nah, I mean it dont matter to me" i said looking at Trya.

"today" she said " Yall dont wanna do it another day"

" Today it is, Tyra you needa get out and get some fresh air shit" Jeremiah said opening some chips

" Shut up Miah, i think i'll pass"

"Just come you dont have to say nothing" I said tyrna signal to her that she dont have to tell Maruice that she pregnant. I didn't want her to feel so rushed.

" Myana no , I think its best if i just stay home"

" Can i speak wiht you in private"I said standing up and walking towards the corner. She followed.

" If you don't want to tell him right now love then don't but if you feel you want too then do so. I'm behind you regardless if your decision"

"Myanna I don't even know anymore. What would you do. I need your opinion"

"Me, Personally I would go ahead and tell him just so that he would know. Ya know ? You didn't make it alone , you made it with him. I believe he needs to know and the sooner the better. But that's just my opinion. " I shrugged.

" But i'm not ready My'anna. You dont understand, I'm scared. This is a baby we talking about not nothing minor. How can I just drop something like this on him and act as if everything is cool . This is gonna chance the both of our lives. I still wanna go to school and become an anesthesiologist. That requires me to do alot of work and how am i going to do that with a baby on my hips" She said as tears began to flow. I reached out and hugged her.

" Its gone be alright, you got us to be here and help you the whole way, Shit. It not a problem. I'll hep you with the baby and i'm pretty sure Dymond will too if he dont. And you know the baby is his so when he see it its impossible for him to not take care of his child. "
She just payed in my arms and sniffed her tears  

"Well , I minus well tell him and get it over with. "

" Okay, I'm behind you 100%"
"Thank you Myanna"
" No problem love"