Dont fall in love with him... he is your brother! ( Chapter 3 Part 2 ) Finnal Part

When I got into Aarons car, we leaned in and kissed each other on the lips. Hey babe. He said with a smile as he pulled back getting ready to drive again. Driving with one hand on the wheel and one of his hands intertwined with mine. Hey I said back, taking in a deep breath.

Aaron knew me to well. " Do you wanna talk about it" he asked. Looking at me, then back at the rode.

" Yeah I do, Im just not sure where to start, or how to start."

" How do you know she found you" He asked.

" Kate walked into my room and hands me the phone. She says it my biological mom. I say hi to her but I call her Linda and she starts shit about how I should call her mom, and I lost it. I ended up hanging up on her. I fell asleep and Brad woke me up for dinner. When I went downstaires Kate said, Linda called when you were sleeping and she wants me to go visit her for a month before school starts again." I finnish saying as we pull up to a red light. Aaron looks over at me.

" I don't know what to say babe. Are you going to go?" He asks unsure of what my answer would be.

" Should I? I mean, she is my biological mom and all. I need answers" I choked out, feeling a tear leak out of my eye. I close my eyes hoping it would all go away.

" I think you need to think about it Hun, decide once this has all passed." He leaned in and gave me another kiss.

" Thanks" I say with a smile on my face. " I want to go but I don't want to go alone."

" That's a problem. You know I would go with you but football and the rents' wouldn't let me.

" I know, I know. I wasn't talking about you. I would love if you could come but I am not sure if I would want you to see where I used to live." He squeezed my hand tighter.

" Why, I love you no matter what. You do know that right? I hope you do. Where do you want to go" He asked with a smile on his face.

" I don't care. I just needed to get out of there." I said waving to one of my friends that was walking her dog.

" How about we go to the park, just like kids" Aaron said winking at me. Ahh I loved when he did that. I felt the blood rush to my face for no reason. Just because he was looking at me.

" Mmmmm I made you blush" He said with a little kid smile across his face.

" No you didn't!" I said turning away so he couldn't see my face. Laughing.

We arrived at the park, and walked over to the swings. Aaron sat down on one and I sat down on the other.

" Babe, I know its kind of early since we still have senior year to go through before summer but, umm. What are we going to do." Aaron says looking down.

" What are you talking about? We will be fine. We still have like another year before we have to think about that. Why don't we just live in the moment?" I said not even wanting to think about leaving him.

" Ok, then how about what's going to happen if you go visit Linda for a month"

" Nothing, Im not even sure if I am going yet baby. Ok? If I do go, we will be fine. Trust me there is no one worth loosing you over out there." Smiling standing up in front of his swing. I leaned in and gave him a kiss. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he placed his hands on my waist holding me close to him.

" Ughh I guess your right." He said in-between kissing.

" Shut up and kiss me" I said back a smile forming on my face again.

We made out for about 15 minutes, but first moving to a more private place. A place we have gone for 3 years. Behind the park, in-between all the trees. A little club house that we have taken over.