Chapter 11

Laura's POV 

I woke up to the sound of my phone. I opened my eyes and saw Carmilla sitting on her bed.

"Your phone rang." Carmilla said giving me my phone.

"Yeah. I know. Thanks." I said grabbing my phone from Carmilla's hand.

"Anytime." she said while walking towards her bed and sat down reading a book.

I unlocked my phone and saw a new text message.

[The Stalker 9:28 p.m.] Maddie was going to eat you. Right?

[Laura 9:30 p.m.] How do you know that? And yes.

[The Stalker 9:31 p.m.] Well Maddie is my assistant. And she's coming back for you.

[Laura 9:31 p.m.] What!?! When?

[The Stalker 9:33 p.m.] In a couple of minutes. And since she's bringing you and your friend to me I'm going to tell you who I am. Mrs.Weber.

I dropped my phone and Carmilla picked it up and saw the texts.

"Woah. I did not see that coming." Carmilla said putting my phone on the in table.

"Me neither." I said sitting on my bed.

I sat there on my bed with a blank face.

The door swung open to find Maddie standing there with a big grin on her face.

"How could you?" Carmilla said.

"I'm here for food not feelings." Maddie said taking a step closer towards us.

"But I'm your sister." Carmilla said with tears in her eyes.

"Sorry. You do know I love you. Right?" Maddie said standing right in front of Carmilla with her hands on her shoulders.

"Right." Carmilla said rolling her eyes.

"You don't believe me?" she said.

"No." Carmilla said.

"And why not?" Maddie said with a hint of anger in her tone.

"Because you have lied to me my entire life. As well as keeping secrets from me." Carmilla said.

"Fine you caught me. But you're not smart." Maddie said with a grin on her face and she threw something at me and I caught it.

"What's this?" I asked with a confused look on my face while looking at what seems to look like a can with a red button on top.

"Just press that button on top." Maddie said taking a step towards the door.

"Okay." I said. I pressed the button and white smoke started coming out of it and I dropped . Maddie ran out the door as fast as she could and Carmilla started breathing in the smoke and fainted. I held my breath kneeling down to Carmilla's side. I couldn't hold my breath any longer and I started breathing in the smoke. My vision started to blur and I couldn't see anything. Before I knew it everything went black. 

A/N 

Cliffhanger hope this chapter was good and have a good day.