Chapter 2

This is a picture of Carmilla Karnstein

Laura's POV 

The next morning came and so I got, got dressed and headed to class.

Three hours later and it was lunch. Today's lunch is chile soup. Yay. I mean it's not bad but it's just that it's always hot in the cafeteria for some reason. I sat down at a table and started eating. I looked around to see if I could find Carmilla. She wasn't in the cafeteria. Maybe she's just somewhere in here that I couldn't see her. I mean it's not like I like her or anything. Oh My Cream Puffs. I like Carmilla. Wow I mean she is sort of my type right? What if she likes? What if she's in love with me? It's a crazy thought I know, but she does call me all sorts of nicknames like cream puff and cupcake.

Later on the classes were over. I went back to my room with Lafontaine and Perry. There my best freinds and they said that they would help me find Betty. I get to my room and Carmilla is sitting on Betty's bed.

"Who are them?" Carmilla asked.

"This is Lafontaine and this is Perry. Laf and Perry this is my roommate Carmilla."

"Nice to meet you Carmilla." Laf and Perry said at the same time.

"Nice to meet you too."

"So, shall we get started?"

"Sure." Carmilla said.

"Let's go on the computer and see if she went somewhere or wanted to go somewhere." I said.

"Alright." Laf said.

Two hours later and we found out that she was at one of her friends rooms partying before she went missing and she wanted to go Paris. Not a bad idea.

"Hate to ruin your parade but me and Perry have to go."

"Ok see you tomorrow."

"Glad they're gone." Carmilla said with a smirk on her face.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

"Alright then I'm going to head to bed."

"Ok. Goodnight cupcake."

"Goodnight Camilla." 

A/N 

I hope you like the story so far and have a good day.