Chapter 4

Laura's POV 

Classes are over and I head back to my room. I opened the door and Camilla was sitting on her bed. I went over to her and she said

"I have been waiting for you to come and apologize about this morning."

"It's ok. I'm sorry too." I said with a smile on my face.

I noticed that she had my yellow pillow on her bed.

I asked "Why do you have my pillow?"

"Oh i um.....thought it was nice."

"Well it's my pillow." I took my pillow off her bed and through it on my bed.

"I um....have something for you."

"What is that?"

"I brought this for you. It's supposed to help you with your bad dreams."

"Oh. It's a dried bat wing wrapped around on a bracelet?"

"Yeah. Don't worry it doesn't have any diseases."

She grabbed my arm and she put the bracelet on me.

"Thanks?" I said with a questioning tone.

"Your welcome. Hope you sleep well." Carmilla said with a smirk on her face.

"Goodnight Carm."

"Carm? Is that my nickname now?"

"Maybe." I can feel my face turning red with every word she said.

"Well then. Goodnight Cream puff." She said with this huge smile on her face.

I walked over across the room and turned off the lights. I went into my bed and fell asleep, but I had that dream again. I woke up, fell on the floor,and Carmilla woke up as well, jumping out of bed and landed beside me. I gasped for air.

She asked "Did you dream it again?"

"Yes." taking big breaths at a time.

"I thought that charm braclet worked." she said.

"Well it didn't. You tried though."

"Thanks. You woke up in time to go to school."

"I did?" and looked at the alarm clock which rang. I clicked on the button to turn the ringing off.

"You were awake?" I said.

"Yeah I was reading. I couldn't get to sleep." she was blushing looking at her.

"Oh. I'm going to get ready for class."

"Me too." she said.

I got ready and headed to the first class early. Classes were over and I headed to the room, the door was open. I ran and as soon as I got there and looked. Carmilla was tied to a chair with a garlic necklace around her, and she was knocked out. I looked at Laf, then to Perry, and then to Danny. Danny was my other friend.

I started to scream "What the fudge is going on?!?!"

"Calm done Laura. We tied Carmilla up because you told us you think she's a vampire." Danny said.

"So you basically kidnapped her."

"Alright I'm going to go to bed."

"Ok I'm going to stay justin case she tries to eat you."

"Yeah ok."

Laf and Perry left to go to their room and go to sleep. I turned off the light leaving a lamp on so Danny can keep an eye out. I went to bed and slept. 

A/N 

Please give a like or comment, and have a good day.