Chapter 10

Laura's POV 

I got ready for classes. I headed out with Carmilla. Then Carmilla left to her first class. I started to head to class until this new girl came up to me.

"Hi there. I'm Shelby, and I'm a new student." Shelby said.

"Well I'm Laura. Nice to meet you."

"You too."

"I see you already made new friends." I looked past her shoulder to see the miss populars in the school standing behind her.

"Yeah. Would you like to sit with us at lunchtime?" Shelby asked. I knew there something going on because nobody even likes me.

"Sure." I said.

"Alright well see you in bit." Shelby said with a smirk on her face as she walked away.

I headed to my class.

A couple hours later it was lunch time. I got my lunch and waited for Shelby. I noticed people looking at me and giggling.

"Hey." I turned around to see Shelby.

"Hey. Follow me we're going to sit right over here." she said as she was walking towards the table with her little gang following. I took one more step and Shelby put her foot out so I would trip. Which I did. I fell and landed in my food face first.

"Oops." Shelby said while laughing. She grabbed her water bottle and poured it on my head.

"Here this should wash it off." Shelby said while laughing.

"By the way if you're wondering why everyone was laughing at you. Look in the mirror maybe you'll see what's wrong. And your back."Shelby said while she was about to walk away I said something that left me in pain.

"Walk away little scumbag or I'll get you."

"What did you just say? So you're tougher then me? Let's see about that." she said then kicked me in the stomach and punched my face a couple of times. I got up in pain then ran away to my room covered in spaghetti, water little bit of blood and bruises.

I opened the door to my room and ran into the bathroom locking the door so no one can come in. I started crying lying in a ball. A couple of seconds later I hear Danny, Laf, and Perry knocking on the door.

"Laura. Are you in there?" Danny asked then I just kept on balling so she can hear.

"Laura let me in? Laura." Laf said.

"No! I'll never leave this bathroom ever again."

"Well can we come in?" Perry asked.

"No!"

"Can I?"Danny asked.

"No!"

"Well can I?" Laf asked.

"No!"

"Can I?" Carmilla asked.

"Yeah." I said sniffling.

"Can you unlock the door?"

"Yeah." I said sniffling again. I unlocked the door. Carmilla opened the door slowly.

But before she can come in I said "Wait. Before you come in can Danny, Laf, and Perry leave."

"Sure."

I heard the door close.

"Now can come in?" Carmilla asked.

"Yeah." Carmilla opened the door slowly and came in with her jaw dropped and her eyes wide by the look of me.

"Laura. What happened?" Carmilla said walking towards me and gave me a hug. I started to cry in her shoulder.

"Shelby hit me and made me fall and poured food on me as well as water." I cried even harder.

"Well she's just a......pig." Carmilla told when I laughed a little. "Now let's get you cleaned up." Carmilla said while turning the knobs so the water would fallin the tub. She grabbed me a towel.

"Now you're going to take a nice long bath. Here." Carmilla said while giving me the towel.

"Thanks." I said while giving her another hug.

"Your welcome." Carmilla said while patting me on the bacK. "Well I'm going to let you get washed up." she said while walking out. I started to take my jacket off but there was so much pain.

"Oww." I said and Carmilla turned around to face me.

"Are you okay?"

"No. Not really."

"Here let me help you." she said while taking off my jacket.

"Oww."

"Sorry."

"Thanks."

"Yep. I'm going to go get an ice pack."

"I'll shower while you go get one."

"I'll be back."

I took off my clothes and stepped in the tub. I sank in and came back up. I washed my hair and looked at all my bruises. My stomach still hurts. There's a little bit of blood and it's purple mixed with red on my stomach. Oww. It hurts so much. I got out of the tub and and dried my hair and my body. I put on a white tank-top. And black shorts. I opened the door and saw Carmilla sitting on my with an ice pack.

"Ooo. Those look bad." Carmilla said looking at my bruises. "I'll go get the first-aid kit." she said getting off the bed and walked to the bathroom. A couple seconds later Carmilla came out with the fist-aid kit.

"Sit down." Carmilla said moting me to sit down. So I did.

She put band-aids where some parts of my arm where bleeding and handed me the ice pack to put on my face for the black eye.

"Is there anywhere else?" Carmilla asked.

"Yeah. Right here." I said while pulling up my shirt so she can see my stomach.

"Wow. Does it still hurt."

"By the looks of it. Yes."

"Let me bandage that up and you can lay down."

"Okay." I said while laying down.

She examined my bruises. Bandaged some stuff up and pulled down my shirt while giving me another ice pack.

"Put this on your stomach. It should feel better before you know it."

"Thanks." I said as I put the ice pack on my stomach.

"Oww."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Just a little bit of pain."

"You should rest."

"Okay." I said while closing my eyes. 

A/N 

I hope this chapter was good and more drama on the way.