Chapter 3

Laura's POV 

I'm in my dream. There's a girl in a white nightgown standing across the room. The room is filling up with blood. I'm almost out of air. I'm drowning. I wake up choking and someone violently shaking me to wake up.

"Laura, Laura wake up. It's just a dream. Wake up. Wake up."

"I'm awake. I'm awake."

"What were you dreaming about?"

I told her the whole thing. She freaked out little by some of the details but then left to go get something. It's 5:30 a.m. I might as well have some breakfast. I grab the box of Fruit Loops, grabbed Carmilla's carton of milk which says MINE in big capital letters. I have my cereal in the bowl and start to pour the carton of milk, and then there is blood coming out of the carton and on my bowl of cereal.

I start screaming "Ahhhh. Is that blood?"

Carmilla comes in and looks like she heard my scream from a mile away.

"Laura what's wrong? Why did you scream?"

"I started to pour your carton of milk in my cereal and red liquidy stuff started coming out."

"Oh that? That's just fake blood. It was just prank."

"Yeah sure it was."

"You don't believe me?"

"Well, no. It looks a little more like real blood."

"Well it's just really good looking blood that happens to look like blood."

"Or are you ling to me and you are actually a vampire."

"No, I'm not a...... vampire. That is crazy idea."

"Then why did you just hesitate?"

"I....I didn't hesitate. You....you're just going crazy."

"I'm going crazy? Well you keep hesitating."

"I.....I'm not."

"You did it again!"

"Forget it. I'm going to meet with some......friends."

"Right. You are going to meet with your friends."

"I am too!" She shouts, turns around, and slams the door shut and leaves.

I got dressed and headed for class. 

A/N

 I hope its good so far and have a nice day.