Chapter 1

This is a picture of Laura Hollis

Laura's POV 

I'm Laura Hollis. I'm 13 years old, 5ft.4, and I live well in a Girl's Only Private School. It's 5 stories tall with 100 rooms on each floor. My room is on the 3rd floor no. 316. My mom died when I was one in a car accident, my dad is overprotective kind of dad, and I don't have any siblings. I have a roommate and her name is Betty Hall Crocker, and she's missing. She's been missing for a week now and know one goes gone that long. Right?

And then all of a sudden the door slams wide open to a girl.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" I asked.

"Well I'm your new roommate. Nice to meet you too."

"But I have a roommate. And she's just......just."

"Exactly. So like I said before I'm your new roommate."

"Not for long."

"What was that?"

"Nothing." So she sets her bag on the floor closing the door and pulls a milk carton out of her backpack. She sets it in the refrigerator and sets herself on the bed next to mine. This is going to be a long ride.

"So what's your name?" I asked.

"Oh. Me? Well it's Carmilla Karnstein. What's yours?" She asked with a smile. "Well if you really want to know. It's Laura Hollis."

"Hello Laura." she said with a smirk on her face.

"Hello Carmilla. It's 9:30. We should be heading to bed now."

"Alright then goodnight Laura."

"Goodnight Carmilla."

After that I slept like a baby. Until I heard my alarm clock. Ring Ring Ri. I got out of bed and saw Carmilla standing by the window.

"Goodmorning. Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah. How about you?"

"Yeah. It was fine."

I got dressed, brushed my teeth, and headed down to first period. Three and a half hours later it was time to eat. I headed down to the cafeteria, and looked on the menu. It was hot dogs. I got my lunch and sat at a table. A couple of seconds later Carmilla sat next to me.

"Well hello."

"Hello to you too. Aren't you going to eat?"

"I don't like hot dogs. Besides I'm not hungry."

"Oh ok. So did you get around ok for your first day?"

"Yeah it was fine."

The rest of the time was quit. I got up to go to the rest of the classes. It was 4:30 and Carmilla was gone.

Another hour later and she still wasn't here. I decided to take a shower, got my pj's on, turned off the lights and waited til Carmilla came back.

It's 10:37 and finally the door opened very slowly and quietly. I turned on the lights and asked Carmilla

"And where were you? It's past our bedtime and you were gone for 6 hours."

"Come down creampuff. I had to meet with some teachers and the principle."

"Sure you were."

"You can believe me or not cupcake."

"What's with the nicknames. My name is..."

"Yeah I know."

"So, shall we head to bed?"

"Sure."

"But before we do. I have to ask you a question?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"Would you like to help find my roommate Betty?"

"Wait. You're trying to find her?"

"Yeah. Why not?"

"I don't know maybe because you're 13 and you can get yourself killed."

"No i'm not. Besides what could go wrong."

After I said that it was an awkward silence . A couple minutes later we headed to bed. 

  A/N 

I hope this chapter was good please give a like and have a good day.