Before You Go (part 2-end)

Start from the beginning

Inside, Jingyu's heart palpitates every time the word 'love' coming out from Zhouzhou's mouth. Outside, his face is showing a very confused expression. He is lost at Zhouzhou's word game.

"I don't get it."

"Aiya, why are you so slow? You are jealous of Michael, aren't you? Asking if he was alone with me in my apartment and commenting on his participation in my Paris trip whereas he is just my English tutor."

Jingyu blushes when he is caught red handed to be jealous over the matter. Though, to be honest, he's been very obvious to begin with.

"So? He is just your English tutor, right? It doesn't justify why-"

"Oh please, Jingyu dear, the man got the talent to arrange songs too! He's not just my English tutor, he also helps me arranging my new songs. He will tag along with me because he speaks the language as well."

Jingyu tries to absorb the information before he concludes. "So....he's not just your English tutor. He's more than that. He's-"

"I want to kiss you hard right now," Zhouzhou cuts Jingyu's babbling. He cups Jingyu's fine jawline and claims those pair of thin, sexy lips, with a big, open mouthed kiss. For a long time, Zhouzhou maintains their lip locking until he deems it enough to convey his exasperation towards Jingyu. Their lips separated in an audible 'pok' sound.

"Don't worry about him." Zhouzhou whispers, still maintaining a breath away from Jingyu's lips. "I'm not attracted to him anyway. He's like a friend to me. But I like how you express your jealousy towards him. It's a clear and loud love confession to me. Therefore, I said those words as the reply."

For a moment, Jingyu feels like a fool. But then he thinks that he has the rights to justify his own action.

"But who knows if he falls for you?You're too attractive... too seductive..."

Jingyu's stare to Zhouzhou darkens. Both of his hands are slipping inside Zhouzhou's t-shirt, caressing the slim waist.

"Ack!" Zhouzhou jerks. "Don't touch me there. It's ticklish."

Despite his protest, Zhouzhou just shoves Jingyu's hands lower to his bottom cheeks.

"And for your information, not everyone is a pervert like you!"

Jingyu smirks in amusement. "Says the one who puts my hands on his ass."

The apartment is suddenly filled with their lively laughter.

"About love confession," Jingyu continues, "I can say 'I love you' many times if that's what you want to hear."

Zhouzhou smirks. He sees this as the opportunity to get a little revenge at the older man.

"Then, say... 'I'm the fool who loves Zhouzhou'."

Jingyu's slant eyes widened. As expected from his naughty kitten...

"Say it."

"I..."

*ding dong*

"It's our pizza." Jingyu interrupts himself.

"It can wait. Say it!" Zhouzhou urges.