Before You Go (part 2-end)

Start from the beginning

"Was it just the two of you here?"

"Yes, yes." Zhouzhou nods casually as he puts down the beverages, not to forget to mumble a 'thanks' to Jingyu. "He gives me a private lesson. And... Oh! He also will go to Paris with me."

Jingyu, who previously tried to be the voice of reasons towards his own burning jealousy, flares up at the mention of the other ever being alone with his Zhouzhou and for the fact that he will be invited to tag along to Paris.

If he is Guhai, he will start to yell at his Bai Luo Yin right now. But he is Jingyu. He has better control over his own emotions despite they both are equally easy to get jealous—or so he thought. So he tries to (sarcastically) humor the situation for a bit.

"Oh? Is it just me or it is the first time I hear an English private tutor can also be invited to tag along to a fashion week abroad? He must be very special."

As calm as Jingyu tries to be, his emotion is being leaked by the way he keeps abusing the next button to change the channel on the tv as if nothing is up to his likings.

Sensing the jealousy radiates from the older, instead of getting provoked, Zhouzhou just wants to chuckle at the situation.

You're being drama queen again, huh, Huang Jingyu?

Ignoring the cold shoulder from the older, Zhouzhou makes his way around to the sofa and plops his butts down to Jingyu's lap. It's like presenting himself  to a mighty dragon, yet he's sure that he can tame that dragon and won't be burned to ashes.

"Drink up while it's still hot," Zhouzhou kindly offers the cup for Jingyu to sip.

Jingyu just clenches his jaws, unmoved by the other's kindness.

"Ck," Zhouzhou clicks his tongue impatiently. "I already went all the trouble to make it for you and yet you don't want to drink it?"

Jingyu is still persistent at ignoring him.

Zhouzhou sighs as he puts back the cup on the table. Time to use another strategy.

"Hey," Zhouzhou kisses lightly at Jingyu's adam apple, and then shows his best pout to the older. "I love you too, you know..."

Zhouzhou knows his boyfriend very well. As much as Jingyu wants to turn into a deaf ear, that particular word will surpass any Great Wall he wants to build.

Jingyu perks up at Zhouzhou's sudden confession. The younger boy is shyer compared to him in expressing his feelings. When Zhouzhou is not being deeply serious, he mostly say sweet words just to poke fun at him. Therefore, he opts not to buy it.

"Don't bribe me, Zhou," Jingyu finally speaks.

"Who says I'm bribing you?" Zhouzhou chuckles in delight. This makes Jingyu finally turns his head to him.

"Did I just reply to you?" The younger smirks in victory. He is pleased that he has succeeded in catching the other's attention.

"I didn't say-"

"Oh yes you did, you said it very clear just then. Therefore I replied, 'I love you too.'"