chapter 7: The big day.

The day came that Viper and Papyrus were to be married. The music started, Undyne, Alphys, and Mettiton walked down the isle.

Viper took a deep breath, "I'm ready Grilbs."

A different song began to play, then Viper and Grillby  walked down the isle. Everyone gasped, even sans! A few monsters made snide remarks about how they shouldn't be together but Grillby just gave them a stern look and they backed off.

When they reached the end of the isle Asgore asked, "Who gives this woman to this skeleton?"

"I do" Grillby sated releaseing Viper's arm and going to stand next to Papyrus.

Time skip brought to you by: Dallasis advancing through the under ground.

At the reception, Viper made an announcement.

"Attention everyone!" she started. "I have a special surprise for Papyrus!" she said ripping the skirt off the dress and throwing it to Alphys, who was to shy to dance.

They then got into position.

(the bride is Viper and the brides maids are Undyne and Mettiton)

Everyone cheered. Next was the brother/sister dance. Sans stood up and walked over to Viper and they got in position to stun the croud!

Everyone was amazed. After all the dancing, they cut the cake. Viper and Papyrus each shoved a piece of cake in each others faces. After the reception Papyrus and Viper got into Mettitons limo and drove to MTT resort to do...normal hunny moon things (wink wink). But papyrus was stupid and forgot something.