Chapter 2: he eavesdrops

Papyrus walked up to the door and knocked. There was no answer. Viper lived with Undyne and she was working so Viper was the only one home. Papyrus heard something through the door it sounded like singing. (Play the song) She was singing and it was beautiful! He waited patiently for her to come to the door, but he didn't mind because he just listened to her singing. When she opened the door she saw Papyrus sitting there.

"Oh! Have you been waiting for a while Papy?" Viper asked him.

"No, but long enough to know how beautiful you sing!" He said.

"Oh,you heard that!" She said surprised and a little embarrassed.

"There is no need to be embarrassed Viper! It was beautiful!" Papy Said, "Let's get going!"

"Alright let's go!" Viper said smiling.

She sung the whole way there and back.

"Viper, would you like to be my girlfriend?" Papyrus asked.

"I would love to!" She replied.

"Great! I will have to tell sans!" He said and ran off.

Viper just giggled and waked inside and remembered what had happened when she had dated someone before. He found out she was a monster and he pushed her into the entrance of mount ebot. Undyne found her and challenged her. She managed to defeat undyne but not kill her so she took Viper home and they became best friends. The day she was pushed haunted her but she was 100% sure Papy wouldn't be like him. Damn you to hell Dallasis.

A/n : Dallasis is the oc of my ex boyfriend and he's an ass hole so I used his oc