chapter 3: telling him

Three months and two days later, Viper and Papyrus were sitting on the couch while Undyne was in the kitchen. They were watching a movie when Papyrus attempted to put his arm around Viper's shoulder. Memories of Dallasis came flooding back into her mind. She then freaked out and ran to Undyne while Papyrus chased her confused. He walked into the kitchen and saw Viper crying into Undyne's shoulder.

"What was that about?" he asked confused.

Undyne siged "I guess we have to tell him now Vipe" she said looking at Viper for permission and she nodded, "You aren't the first person Viper has dated."

"What!" Papyrus said surprised.

"She had a boy friend named Dallasis. He treated her like dirt but she loved him anyways. One day he found out that she was a maximum ride and pushed her into the underground. I fought her in the name of the king like I was supposed to, but she defeated me. Then I took her back here after she told me what happened. I felt sorry for her" Undyne said.

"That still doesn't explain why she ran." Papyrus said.

"Dall used to put his arm around me like that." Viper said still crying.

"Vipe, sweety you should have told me sooner! Sans and I would have ganged up on him!"

"Papy! He lives on the surface!"

"So! I would have broken the barrier myself to kill him for your well being!"

"Papy you are so sweet!" Viper said hugging him.

"I love you Viper!"

"I love you too Papy!"