chapter 4: Tori's dead!

A/n: this dose not have frisk in it. Sorry but Its.... Read to find out who it is! Lol trolled!

One year later, a human fell. Two hours after they fell...

"G-guys!" Sans said crying.

"What's wrong Sans?" Papyrus asked as Viper and Undyne walked in from the kitchen.

"T-tori...s-she..."

"What's wrong with tori?" Undyne asked.

"She's dead!" Everyone gasped, "Before she said something about a male human. She said he had dirty blonde hair and brown eyes, He killed her with a long sword. He also had some sort of green dog tag with a 'V' on it " Viper gasped with a scared look on her face.

"What is it Vipe?" Undyne asked.

"Th-those dog tags... Dall had dog tags like that so I would always be with him!" Viper said scared, "But that description was him pure and simple!"

"Before she died, she also said something about him looking for a maximum...ride" sans said realizing that Viper was the only maximum ride in the underground.

"Shit! Dall is after me and has killed tori because of me!" Viper said breaking down crying.

Papyrus walked over and hugged Viper tightly. He managed to calm her down and then she said something no one expected.

"Dall is strong, very strong. Stronger than me, and Undyne and Sans knows how strong I am. He will stop at nothing to find me. He'll destroy anyone who stands in his way!" Viper said as a warning.

"I doubt that he is stronger than you my darling!" Papyrus said with a comforting smile.

"And if he dose manage to get past the guard and Undyne, then he's gonna have a seriously bad time!" Sans said meaning every word.

"Thanks guys! I'm actually glad I was pushed down here." Viper said and the all went back to doing normal things.