Chapter 26.

A/N:

Happy Valentines everyone! xx

I love you all! :)))

And I'm really sorry for my lack of updates, I have a painting canvas that needs to be done. :(

Anyways, thank you so much! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I love you, Selena." He whispers as he held my cheek in his hand.

I froze.

What?

No, no, no. As much as I want to believe him, he's just hurt because Elle broke it off with him. Plus, he is drunk so he probably will forget what he is saying by tomorrow.

"Go to sleep, Harry." This time I manage to push him as he lie beside me. I got up from the bed but he mange to grab my wrist.

"Where are you going?" He said, more pain in his eyes.

"I'm going to sleep in the couch. Good night Harry." I tried to get my hands away from him but he squeezed it tighter.

"No," He says, "Stay."

My heart was melting right now.

"Please. Stay with me. I can't afford to lose you too." He pleaded. His words make my heart flutter.

I sighed and lie down beside Harry. He automatically wrapped his arms around my waist and I buriedmy face in the crook of his neck.

"Goodnight, Harry." I whisper.

"I love you, Sel." There's that words again. Before I could say anything, Harry was now lightly snoring beside me.

"I love you too, Harry." I whisper although I know he wouldn't hear me.

I couldn't take it anymore, I have to tell him tomorrow.

~:~

I slowly opened my eyes and feel the sun shining.

I tried to get up but I feel a weight on me, I look over at Harry’s sleeping figure and sighed. The memories of last night keep replaying on my head.

I love you.

No, Sel. No.

I tried to pull his arm that was around my waist so I could get up and thankfully, I did. I went over to the kitchen and grab some medicines because I know when Harry woke up, he’ll have a massive hang over.