Chapter 6.

A/N:

Chappy 6 :D

Sorry for any mistakes but I actually like this chapter. Hihi. How about you guys? :)))

And yeah, tomorrow, school is starting again and did I mention that being in college sometimes is frustrating but no worries, I'll still update cause the story is planned out. Haha. :D

Thank you so much for supporting this! xx

It really means a lot. I love you all! <3

:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SELENA'S POV:

Walking in the class with Harry, all eyes were on us.

“Ah, Gomez and Styles, you’re late.” Mrs. Renel said, eyeing both of us.

How did she know us that easily? This is the first time we’re meeting her in her class. She didn’t attend the first meeting last Monday.

“Sorry, Ma’am.” Harry muttered.

“Now,” She said, “Since you two are late, you are assigned for the Kissing Booth”

Me and Harry froze. “What Kissing Booth?”

“Since the school’s fair is coming, You two are assigned to make the booth for the Kissing Booth. Don’t worry, you’re not the ones assign for the kissing.” She explained.

I breathe out heavily. Thank goodness, I thought we are the one’s assigned for the kissing task, good thing we are only making the props, the booth to be exact.

“Now, you may sit.” She shoo us since we are standing in front of the class awkwardly.

I sit at the last row, Harry seating next to me.

“Oh, Gomez and Styles,” She turned to us, “The fair is Friday after 2 weeks. It had to be done soon.”

We both nodded, and then look at each other, laughed at the last row.

We may look weird, but hey, I think we are weird.

We keep listening until the bell rang. I gathered all of my things and so does Harry.

“So,” He starts,

“What?” I look at him.

“When do we start?”

“We could start tomorrow, your place or mine?” I asked him.

He thinks for a minute, “Let’s just go with my place, the lads can help.”