Ch1

An- stop where you are! If you haven't read the first book then let me tell you I'm NOT explaining the characters. This is a gravityfalls and creeppasta mash fanfic. Look up the creepy pastas at your own risk. If you continue you will be a bit confused! I don't want to see comments of what the hell are you talking about? Or the I'm confused. Unless you read the first book.
First book: behind closed doors.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dipper pov

Two more days till senior year is over! And fuck collage! I'm going to hang with my birth family and my mate. Bill Cipher. Or William Rephic is his school name. Like me my adopted parents gave me the name Dominic but my birth name is Alcor. In school I go by Dipper at home Aquarius my 'sister' Mabel calls me Alcor. And to be honest school being easy doesn't surprise me anymore. I know I'm not gifted or advanced. It's just my memory. The saying is like mother like daughter but in this case it's like mother like son.

"Mr.Pines!"
I look up at the teacher. "What is the solution to variable X?"

I look at the broad.
"X equals 69 cubed."
I answered.
"Very good mr Pines!"
He went back to his lesson.

I lean over to Bill.
"I can't wait to use my wings and fly around."

"I know pine tree but honestly the first two maybe three days they're going to teach you how to survive first."

"Aww fuck."
I say. Someone through a pice of paper at my head. I look behind me to see Brad giving me that 'I'm gonna kill you face'
I make my eyes turn into their Blue without pupils. He bit his lip as I stared at him my eyes lightly glowing. He looked away from me. I sigh and turn my head back to the board.
I hate this shit. I already read about it.

The bell rung. I pack my things same with Bill. We throw or bags over our shoulders and ran out the door hand in hand. As we walked he spun me around.
"Hey Bitch!"

I turn around Brad grabbed my shoulders and pressed his chapped cold lips to mine. I bite the inside of my lip. I push away. Bill grabbed him by the collar and started to beat him. He throws punches back. Brads goons pulled Bill off of him and pushed him into the locker.
"Stop it!" I yelled Brad got up and rams me against the locked pushing his lips to mine. I try to knee him but he push my knee to the side. I push at him breaking his mouth from mine.
"Stop it!" I yelled and pushed him off into the ground. "I SAID STOP IT!" I summoned my bow and drew back the string letting a magical arrow appear. I pointed it at them.

Brad got up.
"Come on baby you wouldn't hurt me now."

I lower the bow towards his leg and let go of the string the arrow sliced his pant leg open on the side letting his leg bleed a bit.
I aimed back at his head. He backed away from me grabbing his friends and they left. The arrow in the ground vanished.

"Thanks pine tree."

"Gah!" I breathed out my weapon disappeared.
I helped him up. The cuts slowly healed on their own.
"Let's get home."

We walked home. Meeting up with Aquarius and Aries.
"Hey Alcor. Hey Bill. That was a long day."

"Yea well if you don't count Pine tree standing up for Me and himself then. Yes it was a long day." Bill said pulling me close his hand around my waist.

Paz went her separate way with a smile.

I tossed my shit onto the floor and sat on the couch leaning against the armrest.
Bill stroked my hair and sat next to me well he ended up looking at a book that I took from mothers library. I lay my head on his lap and fell asleep