Baseball practice and a vampire

Mizore's pov

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt shifting in the weight on the bed. I peaked open one of my eyes to look at (Y/n) but not enough so that she would notice. I watched as she got out of bed and went to her dresser. She pulled out some fresh clothes and began to change. I blushed and covered my eyes. (Y/n) must have heard me move because I heard her say in a quiet voice, "Mizore? Are you awake?" I opened my eyes completely this time and sat up. "Yeah." I looked up at her to see her without a shirt on. I pryed my eyes away from her chest and looked at her face. She noticed and smirked saying "why didn't you say anything, hmm? Did you want to see me change?" I blushed harder at this and looked at my lap, "I...I don't...know. I just wanted to, uh, sleep some more." Even to me that sounded really unconvincing. Her smirk grew as she set down the shirt she had started putting on. She slowly walked towards me. I gulped and looked down at my lap again. (Y/n) sat on my lap and used her pointer finger to raise my head. She leaned down to my ear and whispered, "you know all you have to do is ask~" and then she kissed the sensitive spot on my neck. I sighed and slid my hands along (Y/n)'s stomach, tracing invisible patterns with my fingers. She shivered and leaned up. Then she slowly bent down and kissed me. We eventually had to pull apart for a breath but soon she kissed me again. This time more aggressively, I felt her tongue slid across my bottom lip and shyly opened my mouth.

(Y/n)'s pov

I smiled into the kiss as she opens her mouth. I opened my eyes and glanced at the clock. I have to go soon. I gently and slowly pull away and look into her eyes. She continued tracing patterns on my stomach. I shivered again. "I have to go in five minutes and I'm still not dressed." She frowned and laid back down in my bed. "Do you have to go?" I leaned down and kissed her twice, once on the lips and once on the sensitive spot on her neck. She sighed contently. "Yes I have to go, I'm sorry. But I'll only be gone a couple hours, okay? Baseball practice remember?" She mumbled something that sounded like, fine, and I slid off her lap. I continued getting dressed and I could feel Mizore staring at me the whole time. I quickly ate breakfast and left my dorm, with Mizore going back to sleep.

Mizore's pov

I don't get why she needs to go to baseball practice. She's already the best on the team. After laying in her bed, hugging one of (Y/n)'s pillows, for another five minutes I got up. I decided to go watch (Y/n) practice. Of course she won't know that I'm watching, so I don't distract her. I put on one of her jackets because they smell nice and then headed out. After five minutes of walking I finally arrived at the perfect place to stal- I mean watch (Y/n) practice. The bushes beside the field! I got there just as they finished running laps around the field. I saw (Y/n) glance behind her and then she jogged up to who I am assuming is the coach. The coach nodded his head and (Y/n) walked back to the practice field. After an hour and twenty five minutes of practicing, I lost track of (Y/n). I looked around the field frantically in search of her. And then I heard a voice say "looking for me?" I spun around and looked towards the voice. "(Y/n)? You're supposed to be practicing!"

(Y/n)'s pov

I smiled "the coach let me out early 'cause I told him I needed to take care of something." I then put out a hand for Mizore to take, and pulled her out of the bush she was sitting in. "And is that my hoodie?" Mizore looked down at it and said "yes it is" I chuckled, "don't you have a hoodie?" She poured and replied with "yes I do but yours smell like you!" I started laughing and hugged her, "well do I smell good then?" She pulled away and started walking towards my dorm. "Aww come on babe, you know I'm just teasing you!" I ran to catch up with her and put my arm around her waist. I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "you look really cute in my jacket~" she blushed a little bit and said, "of course you think that it's your jacket!" I chuckled and said, "don't be like that. You know you love me!" I stuck my tongue out playfully at her. She quickly leaned up and slid her tongue into my mouth while it was open. I moaned at the welcome surprise and she pulled back. Mizore was flushed. "Awww you look so cute like that!" She rapidly shook her head no and said "I am not cute! Now hurry up and open your door!" I bowed and smirked, "as you wish my princess." I opened my door like she had asked. However I also picked her up bridal style and carried her inside my room. Closing the door with my foot, I threw her onto my bed and she grunted. We spent the rest of the morning watching movies.

Sorry it took so long to write this chapter but it's done now! How was it? I tried to get both of the requests done. I got a random burst of inspiration while I was laying in a hammock at 9:30 outside in the dark. My brain works in mysterious ways. Unless you guys have more requests or I just get randomly inspired I probably won't write any more for a while. Sorry guys!