A/n please read

First off sorry I haven't written in a while but I'll try to write more often. (It was kind of because my birthday was a little bit ago!). Also after publishing this I'm going to work on another chapter(s) so you guys can look forward to that. But I've been thinking up a couple new stories and new ideas but I need your help! If you want me to update faster I need ideas from you guys, and if I think they're good then I'll use them and give you credit for the chapter! If you want me to definitely see your idea then you can pm it to me and I'll see it for sure. Also should I continue my other story? I'm not too sure because I think is pretty bad so let me know your opinion on that! I'm thinking about writing a book of one shots just so if I don't have time to write a full chapter on my bigger books then I'll write one for the one shot book. It'll be open to requests and I'll publish a chapter with the amines I know and have watched but if there's one not on that list you want then tell me the name of the character and how she/he acts and I'll do it along with any personality traits you want the reader to posses(ex. Shy,brave,cool,tomboy). But anywho I'll end this so I can work on the next chapter, bye guys!