Two new friends and a vampire

(Y/n)'s pov

I woke up to a new day in my dorm. I really need to buy my favorite strawberry shampoo and body wash. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower, I found a bottle of my favorite shampoo and body wash with a note that said,"I know you'll need to shower and thought you might want your shampoo and body wash." I assumed it was from Tsuki and smiled. I'll have to tell him thank you. I got undressed and took a shower. I redressed, brushed my hair, and then ate breakfast. I tracked down Tsukune and went into his room to wake him up. He got up and started talking about Moka so I decided to interrupt him and say thanks,"hey Tsuki thanks for getting me my favorite shampoo and stuff." He stopped talking and looked at me,"I didn't get you that stuff it was Moka. We were talking about life before coming to this school and I too her that you always smell like strawberries because of your shampoo and stuff but you didn't have any in your dorm. So she insisted that we get you some." I was shocked but said,"oh well I'll have to say thank you." Tsuki nodded and continued his morning routine. I sat on his bed then asked,"do you know what room Mokas in?" He nodded and gave me directions to her room. I thanked him and went to talk to Moka. I knocked on her door and then heard shuffling inside. She opened the door and looked surprised,"oh hi (Y/n)  do you want to come in." I nodded and she moved out of the doorway. I walked in and looked at her. (" is (Y/n) ' is Moka) 'so is there something you needed or just come to visit,' she said and gave me a big smile. "Oh um I just wanted to say thanks" 'thanks? Oh yeah for the shampoo and stuff. That was no problem. I just wanted to make sure we were friends." " oh ok well are you ready for school cause if not I can leave." 'Well I just have to change but you can stay if you want' "if you want me I leave I can go see if Tsuki is ready yet" 'oh you can stay and then we can Both go over there.' I nodded and went to sit down on a chair in the room. I was looking down at the floor, trying not to look at Moka changing. But then she started talking to me and when I didn't answer she walked in front of me. I closed my eyes and when I opened them she was right in front of me crouching and looking at my face. My eyes got really wide. "D-do you need something,"I asked her. She said no an stood up continuing to put her shirt on. My eyes narrowed back to their regular size and I took a deep breath. She said she was done and we walked to tsukis room. He was done and so we walked to school.

~~time skip~~

There was a girl in our class with blue hair that all the boys,except Tsuki, were fawning over. Although she was surrounded by boys she was staring at Tsuki. He didn't notice since he was talking to Moka. The bell rang and we all went out the door. The girl walked up to Tsukune and was talking to him but something happened and Moka walked up but he didn't even Notice her and the light in his eyes was gone. The blue haired girl, kurumu, said,"come on Tsukune." And he followed her mindlessly. When Moka tried to talk to him he said some really  mean things to her and continued walking. Moka walked off and I followed Tsuki and kururmu. I learned that she was a succubus and she was trying to make Tsukune love her. I was just about to go in when Moka barged through the door. She was pissed off and kurumu flew off with Tsukune and Moka and me chased after them. We caught up with them and Tsukune accidentally pulled off Mokas Rosario and her inner vampire came out. "It's time to put you in your place!"she said and kicked the succubus through some trees. And was about to finish kurumu off but Tsukune jumped in front of her and told Moka not to kill her. She reluctantly agreed and took back her Rosario. She replaced it on her collar and turned back into regular pink haired Moka before falling over in exhaustion. Tsukune caught her. We decided that it was time to go back to our dorms and kurumu said that Tsukune was the only one for her.

~~time skip~~

I opened my dorm room door and laid down on my bed re honking the days events. I slowly started to drift off then let the sweet darkness of sleep embrace me.

~~Next day~~

I woke up and did my usual morning routine. I went to wake Tsukune up and he did his morning thing ad we walked to school. On the way we caught up with Moka and Kurumu. Kurumu started hanging on Tsuki and Moka looked jealous but said nothing. As we approached the school we saw a little girl that liked like she was having an argument with the class president. Moka stepped in and stopped the argument. The way the girl was staring at Moka it was obvious she had developed feelings for her. "My names Yukari!" "Oh hi Yukari I'm Moka and this is (Y/n) and Tsukune" she glared at Tsukune and said,"well I have I get to class but thanks for the help!" With that she turned around and walked off. We all went to class and right when Tsukune was about to walk in the door a golden washtub fell on his head and he had to go to the nurses office.   As he was lying on the bed in the nurses office kurumu walked in and sat on him.

Yukari's pov

I watched from outside the window as Tsukune laid on the bed. Then kurumu walked in and I knew exactly what to do to make Moka not want to be around him. I took out a vudu doll and put a piece of tsukune's hair in it. Then I made the dolls arm reach up causing tsukune's arm to reach up and grab kurumu's breast. I started moving the dolls arm around and then Moka walked in. It was gonna work! "Tsukune what are you doing," Moka yelled. "I can't control myself,"Tsukune yelled back. I started laughing and lost control of the doll. Then the class president and two others walked up to me and they were trying to 'remove' me from the academy. Tsukune burst through the window and started trying to get them to leave me alone. Why was he being so nice to me after I was being so mean to him. They eventually left and Tsukune offered me his hand and asked if I was okay. I nodded and took his hand, he helped me up. We were talking for a while before deciding it was time to part ways.