Peeping tom and a vampire

3rd person pov

Since there were no other clubs that caught our attention we joined the newspaper club. And our club president was a sophomore named Ginei Morioka. For our first edition of the paper we did a column about the peeping tom that was going around. So we had to hit the pavement to ask some the witnesses and victims some questions.
So We met up with Gin. He made Moka and kurumu put up some posters. He crouched down and looked at their panties. Tsukune walked up and crouched down as well to see what Gin was looking at. He immeadiantly  stood up and confronted Gin about looking at their underwear. The girls got off the chairs and looked at Tsukune angrily. Not understanding that it was Gin who was looking at their underwear not Tsukune. "If you wanted I see my panties you could've just asked," kurumu said before walking off. Moka looked down sadly and then said,"I hate pererts!" "But Moka I didn't-"he got cut off because Moka walked away from him saying,"I don't want to hear it Tsukune!"

~~time skip~~

Gin was peeping at the girls locker room and made some noise on accident causing the girls inside to turn, but Gin was to fast and leapt away. Tsukune happened to be walking by when they turned and the girls screamed. Tsukune turned his head and the girls thought that he was peeping. No matter how many time he told them he wasn't  they never believed him

~~time skip~~

Tsukune was once again trying to get Moka to believe him that he wasn't peeping and that he had been framed. "Shush Tsukune I don't want to see you anymore."  He stopped by the stairs an said to himself,"ahhh man why doesn't anyone believe me?" A voice came from behind him and said,"I believe you Tsukune." (" is tsukune ' is Gin) "you do?" 'Of course I do. Now what's troubling you' he explained the situation to Gin as they walked around campus. Suddenly Gin stopped and retold the story to make sure he understood. "Yeah that's what happened," Tsukune said. Gin said,"well why don't you take a look through there." Tsukune looked confused and asked why. "Don't you want to change things with Moka,"Tsukune nodded,"well look through there." Tsukune reluctantly agreed and moved the drum to climb up so he could see and the second he did he realized it was the girls locker room Gin quickly took three photos and Tsukune asked why he made him look in the girls locker room. Gin held up the pictures and said,"these will definitely change things with Moka!" And ran of with that. All the girls teamed up and beat him up. Kurumu and Yukari decided to investigate what really happened. Gin walked up to Moka on the roof and showed Moka the pictures he took of Tsukune. (" is Moka ' is Gin) "I don't know why but I really want to trust him" 'pictures don't lie Moka he even moved a drum to the window so he could stand on it to get a better look'

 (" is Moka ' is Gin) "I don't know why but I really want to trust him" 'pictures don't lie Moka he even moved a drum to the window so he could stand on it to get a better look'

Kurumu interrupted by saying,"how do you know he moved the drum"  Gin said,"well that's easy just look at the pictures." Kurumu snatched the pictures and said,"I will Gin, hey Moka get a better look at these" "just what am I looking for,"Moka said "these shots only show Tsukune from the legs up so how do we know he's standing on a drum." " wow you're right!"(" is kurumu ' is gin " "is Yukari)'cause I went there after all the ruckus. Cause I'm a news hound see thy was the first time I had ever been to the location but I could tell he was using a drum to stand on'  "oh and how do you were able to determine that it was Tsukune who moved the drum under the window" 'simple cause those drums are never under the window like that.' "But didn't you just tell us that was the first time you've been to that location...and if that's true how did you know that those drums are never kept under the window"  'now that you mention it maybe I have passed there before but that doesn't mean I was at the scene if the crime' "that's exactly what it means Ginei" 'huh what do you mean' "after the incident at the locker room the drums were removed by the girls so that there wouldn't be a repeated performance" "in other words the only times those drums were at the sight were immeadiantly before and immeadiantly after the incident it would've impossible for anyone who wasn't there to know about them" "further more Gin we managed to obtain several reports all from liable resources that just prior from today's incident they saw you moving the drums"  Moka jumped in and said,"so then that means." "Right the peeper is," kurumu and Yukari said together,"you!" And ponied at Gin. He backed up and lots of photos of girls half naked fell out of his coat. He jumped into the air and turned into a werewolf. At that moment Tsukune and (Y/n) came running out of the door. Tsukune ran at Moka and ripped of her  Rosario. She wasn't fast enough to block his attacks until the moon went behind a cloud and she caught his fist and threw him into the air saying,"you think you have what it takes to be with me? You need to learn your place!" Then the little narrating bat came out and said,"this episodes fight took a total of 112 seconds!"