Snow woman and a vampire

(Y/n)'s pov

We were handing out the papers but then we ran out. Moka suggested that we have a party celebrating our success. But while we were deciding what we should get for the party a girl with lavender colored hair and a lollipop in her mouth walked up and said,"you guys are all buddy buddy and you all like each other. I don't really understand that." Kurumu said,"hey what's that supposed to mean!" All the girl said in return was,"newspaper. Can I have one?" Holding out her hand. I walked up besides Tsuki and looked at her. He pulled one out of his coat pocket and said,"yeah as long as you don't mind that it's all folded up." She walked up and got in his face,"so you the famous Tsukune huh. You're a lot cuter than I thought you'd be." I was jealous but I didn't say anything just stood there next to Tsukune and stared at her. She glanced at me and then got in my face as well. My breathing hitched because no ones ever been this close to my face before. She was analyzing my face, then  smiled and said,"you know you look like your brother." And with that she walked off saying,"I'll see you later." We all went to class. Whoever sits in front Tsukune isn't here today either. Mrs.nekonome (did I spell her name right?) was taking role. "Miss shirayuki...miss shirayuki well I guess she's not here today either." Just as she said that the girl with lavender hair walked in. And everybody started whispering."I'm thrilled you decided to join us today! This is Mizore and due to certain circumstances couldn't attend class until today. I want you to all treat her like a friend!" Class went on as normal and when the bell rang everyone left. Kumuru and Moka were talking to Tsukune with me standing beside him. Kumuru started rubbing her breast On him and Moka dragged her away. Just then Tsukune noticed that Mizore was standing behind a pillar watching us  "hey who's there!" "It's Mizore stupid! She's been there like forever," I replied slightly annoyed at his cluelessness she stepped from out behind the pillar and smiled. That smile brought butterflies to my stomach. She handed him a
Book it was full of articles that we had written but it was only the ones that Tsuki and I had written. She had written comments and stuff on tsukune's articles but mine were left untouched.

~~time skip~~

Tsukune, and Mizore were at the beach skipping rocks I was watching from behind some trees to make sure that she didn't hurt him. He was about to leave when she ran up and hugged him from behind. She started freezing everything and I started to make my way over there but before I could get there a flying kurumu came out I nowhere carrying Moka ad they ran right into Tsukune. I was still to for away to hear exactly what was said from the bits I heard Mizore was ranting about how Moka always got in the way of her and tsukune's true love. This hurt me a little bit. Tsukune said,"no Mizore you need to stop this!" " so you're rejecting me? TSUKUNE WHYYYYY!" And with that a blizzard came out of no where and blinded everyone but when it cleared Mizore was gone "where do you think she went?" "Um guys the ice!" The ice cracked under the weight of everybody on it and we all fell into the water.

~~time skip~~

We were all wrapped up in towels and sneezing our brains out. "This sucks," I shouted. "Yeah tell me about it"  Just then Yukari got up and went to see what all the noise was about. She opened the door and saw mrs.nekonome. "What's going on?" " oh it's just that you classmate Mizore has gotten herself into a lot of trouble. We got up and followed her to the nurses office, where the gym teacher was. "How do you know Mizore did this,"I asked. "Who needs proof when he told us that Mizore did it. There is no doubt in my mind that she will be expelled when we find her," the math teacher said.  "I need to tell her something. I'm going to find her," Tsukune said. I nodded and followed after Tsukune. "Tsukune wait!" We bumped into Gin ,who was holding a camera, as wen ran out the door. "Hey Mizore wait up!" "Tsukune, (Y/n) is that you?" "Listen to me I'm sure you didn't mean to do it but if you come back and say sorry in sure you won't get expelled!" She started crying and then burst out ,"I thought that if anyone would understand me Tsukune it would be you! But I guess I was wrong!" Just then Moka and the others showed up and Moka yelled,"there's been a terrible mistake!" Yukari said,"we found out what happened with Gins pictures!" Kumuru held up the pictures and said,"here look!" "What the hell,"I said very angrily. Moka spoke up,"he saw Mizore feeling depressed and tried to take advantage of her!" Yukari said,"yeah she was just trying to defend herself cause he was molesting her!" "I shouldn't have said all those thing to her,"Tsukune said,"I'm sorry Mizore will you ever forgive me?" Mizore yelled,"stay away, stay away from me!" And then a whole bunch of ice versions of herself started appearing. "Stop no more you could all just freeze to death for all I care!" And the she started laughing but the ice broke out from beneath her feet. "Hold on Mizore I'm coming,"I yelled and ran and grabbed her hand holding myself up with one hand. "Why are you doing this,"she said Tsukune yelled,"I need to tell you something important!" "What are you talking about,"she said "it's true I'm not lonely at the moment but that's only because I have so many fantastic friends right now!" "What's the point how does tha-" se got cut off by Tsukune,"don't you see what I mean, us two were friends right? At least I want us to be but if you die in me it won't happen." I started trying to pull her back up. Moka slid along the ground trying to help me and Tsukune pull her back up but Tsukune missed her hand and grabbed her Rosario instead, pulling it off. Mizore said,"what's happening?" Inner Moka came out and the ice creatures exploded because of her monster energy. "You called me out just for this?" She asked as she grabbed my collar and pulled me and Mizore back up the cliff. "Thanks Moka I really do appreciate it,"Tsukune said. Mizore stood up and said,"if your looking for thanks you might as well forget it." This made Moka angry and she kicked Mizore. I went to help her up and Moka said,"listen up snow women don't go running your mouth about dying until you've actually tried to live your life." "Yeah fair enough but from the kick you gave me I might die,"Mizore said leaning on me for support. We went back To the school. Mizore had wandered of to who knows where. "Well thanks to you guys Mizore isn't going to get expelled," mrs nekonome said excitedly. Just then she walked in and Moka said,"your hair!" Mizore nodded and said,"I decided to shorten it. Does it look good?" Mrs nekonome said,"oh I think it looks super duper good on you!" "It feels kinda cheesy to say it but it feels like I've been reborn so I thought maybe I'd start with a brand new hair do."