Summer vacation and a vampire part 1

(A/N this chapter takes place after episode 10 but before episode 11)

(Y/N) pov

I open my eyes slowly to let my eyes adjust to the light. I sit up and look around before getting some breakfast. I don't have to rush since we're on vacation. After breakfast I shower and go to Tsuki's room. He's already awake when I get there so I don't have to wake him up. We're just talking when there's a knock at the door and I said I'd get it. I opened the door and there stood Moka. I said,"it's Moka!" And stepped aside to let her in. She smiled,"thank you (Y/N)!" "N-no problem Moka," I replied quietly. I closed the door and sat back down only to hear another knock at the door. I sighed and got back up to answer it. This time it was Kurumu and Yukari arguing about who knows what. "Oh hi (Y/N)!" Kurumu says rather loudly. Yukari stares at you for a little bit. "You know (Y/N) you look just like Tsukune." (Sorry if you don't!) "I...uh...you can c-come in,"I mumbled and stepped aside to let then in. They both stared at me for a while longer and Kurumu said,"you know now that you mention it she does look like Tsukune!" (Again sorry!)  A red tint made itself present on my face and I hid it behind the door. They stepped inside and I closed the door. And sat back down. Once again disappointed when another knock came from the door. I sighed rather loudly gaining Yukari's attention. I could feel her eyes following my form to the door. Then I gave all my attention to the door and the person on the other side. I opened it revealing Mizore. It wasn't much of a surprise knowing that wherever Tsuki is Mizore and the others are bound to follow. "Hello (Y/N)." I replied quietly, "h-hi M-Mizore." And stepped aside to allow her entry. Once again the staring occurred. Without my knowledge Kurumu walked up behind me and draped and body across my back and shoulders. Her breasts were pressed up against my back! "I know, the resemblance to Tsukune is shocking isn't it," Kurumu said. Mizore nodded and continued to stare. Once again the red tint was back and I awkwardly used kurumu's arm to hide my face. It did not go unacknowledged by the two. "Awwww look now she's blushing!" Kurumu said loudly catching everybody's attention. I pushed my face into kurumu's arm so my forehead was against her arm and I was looking at the ground. Well I was looking t the ground right up until the moment when Yukari slid under both Kurumu's  and my legs to look at my face. "She's so adorable!" Yukari squealed holding my face in her hands. Moka casually walked up and lifted my head out of kurumu's arm as got really close to my face examining it. "Yukari's got a point you do look adorable like that,"Moka said matter-of-factly. I squealed and ran away jumping onto tsukis back pushing my face into the crook of his neck. He grabbed under my legs so I don't fall. "You guys embarrassed her!" Tsukune said. Moka starts apologizing like crazy. Kurumu and Yukari just say it once. Mizore casually walks up to Tsukune and I. She tilts Tsuki's head to the side so my face is uncovered and accessible. She grabs my arms and pulls me off of Tsuki and pushes me onto his bed, so I was sitting on it. I look back at the ground still red in the face. Mizore says,"I never got to see your red face so lift your head." I shake my head no. "If you don't I'll do it myself,"she says standing up. I was worried about what she was going to do but I kept my head down. I was not prepared for what happened next. Mizore pushed me down so I was laying with my legs hanging off the bed. I quickly covered my face with my hands and arms. She didn't seem to like that so she tried pulling my arms off , but my grip was too strong. She stepped back and looked at me. Then after a moments thought she walked back over to me. Seeing as I was still laying down with my face covered I couldn't see what she was doing but I could hear her move directly in front Of me. She straddled my hips and tried prying my hands away from my face. It worked much better this time seeing as I was much more embarrassed and surprised. She took my wrists in her hands and pinned me down. She leaned closer to my face and I could feel my face heat up to the color of Erza's hair. (Get it...fairy tail reference!)  She opened her mouth and muttered,"you do look quite cute like this..." An then causally got up and sat down in the chair I was originally in.  Everybody saw what had just taken place and everyone was in shock. I just laid there. Tsuki walked up and said,"she's even redder then before! How did you guys even manage to do this she almost never blushes!" He helped me sit up against the wall. "Well we all obviously have feelings for you and then we told her she looks like you might have been what started it but it wasn't this bad until Mizore sat on her,"Yukari said. Moka looked at Mizore and said,"was all that really nessicary?" Mizore thought about it for a moment then replied with a quick,"no." Kurumu looked at her and blurted out,"then why did you do it!" Again Mizore looked deep in thought and said,"I wanted to." I snapped up in shock,"you mean you wanted to sit on me, pin my hands to the bed, and force me to look you in the eyes while you stare at me!" Once again she goes into deep thought before replying,"no I just wanted you to look at me." The way she said it made it seem like she said the most causal thing ever! Okay this is officially the weirdest morning I've ever had! Tsukune broke the awkward silence by saying,"well I need to go to the store to get some things anybody wanna come?" I immeadiantly raised my hand not wanting to be alone with the other girls. They all agreed a little bit after me. I walked very close to Tsukune the whole way there. When we got there we were all together and then somehow it just ended up as me, Mizore, and Kurumu. And somewhere else Tsukune, Moka,and Yukari were also walking around the store. I started to get a bit nervous and I guess it was pretty obvious because Mizore and kurumu were both staring at me again. I tried to play it off and say,"w-what is it d-do I have s-something on my face?" This had the opposite reaction I wanted. Instead of stopping with the staring she walked over to me and draped her arm over my shoulder. "You're just too cute (Y/N), did you know that?" This caught me by surprise,"I...uh...n-no..." Kurumu said,"well you a-" She got cut off by Mizore speaking up for the first time we got separated,"quit it kurumu!" The girl referred to was quite shocked but then suddenly smirked. She took her arm off my shoulders and walked in front of me,"why are you jealous? What would happened if I did this?" She suddenly hugged me tightly pressing my face against her cleavage. I didn't react just stood there with a smirking kurumu and a very pissed off looking Mizore. The latter walked up to us and pulled me from kurumu's grasp and into her own less tight hug,"you were obviously making her uncomfortable!" Although my face was still in cleavage, this time it was mizore's. Kurumu said,"you're doing the same thing that I was!" Mizore looked down in shock but didn't let go. Just then Tsuki walked up with Moka and Yukari. Yukari yelled,"I knew we should have been looking for them." Tsuki freed me from my cleavage prison and let me stand on my own.