The Picnic and a Vampire

I'm literally in love with this song.

(Y/n)'s pov

Mizore is so adorable! I thought when she emerged from behind the trees. "You really did all this for me," I asked as I walked towards her. She nodded again looking at the ground. I gave her a hug and buried my face in the crook of her neck, "thank you Mizore. No one has ever done something this sweet for me before." She returned the embrace and laid her head on top of mine. I gently pulled out of the embrace but kept her at arms length. She tugged me over to the picnic blanket and sat down. She patted the spot next to her motioning me to sit as well. I did and she opened the picnic basket. Inside was sandwiches cut into triangles, strawberry cake, and (favorite soda). I looked up at her and smiled, "you didn't have to do this you know." Mizore shook her head, "I wanted to." "You're so cute Mizore," I said. She flushed a pink color and changed the subject, "why don't we eat something?" I smirked, "sure thing babe." Her jaw dropped in shock and her face went a bright red color. I took the opportunity to put a triangle sandwich in her mouth and then I smiled before putting part of another sandwich in my mouth. She bit down on the sandwich and chewed slowly.

~~time skip to after you're done eating~~

We were just finishing up our cake and I noticed Mizore had some frosting on the corner of her mouth. I smiled sweetly, "my love," she blushed furiously, "you have some frosting on your face." Her pink tongue darted out in an attempt to get the escaped frosting, although to no prevail. I smirked, "hold still..." I leaned closer to her face, stuck out my tongue and licked off the frosting before leaning back. "Sweet. There I got it," I gave her a cheeky smile. She looked at the ground and mumbled, "yeah thanks..." I smirked once again, "hold on, you have more frosting on your face" she looked up from the grass," I do, where?" "I'll get it," and with that I quickly leaned in and captured her lips with my own. She wasn't kissing back so I quickly pulled away and looked at the ground, "s-sorry I don't w-what came over m-me." "(Y/n) look at me," her voice sounded commanding. I shook my head and closed my eyes instead. It was quiet afterwards so I looked up and was very surprised to be face to face with Mizore. I was even more surprised when she grabbed my face and kissed me, her eyes fluttering closed as she did. I kissed back closing my eyes as well. I suddenly heard a camera click and pulled away, both my face and Mizore's face flushed. I looked towards the noise. It was Kurumu and she was holding a camera. "How d-did you find us," I asked stuttering. She came out from behind the trees and said, "I came to visit your at your dorm but when I got there you weren't in it. However I did see the note Mizore left you. So I came to see what you were up to." I sighed, "of course you did," I stood up offering a hand to Mizore, "well it's getting really dark so we should head back to the dorms." I helped Mizore pack up her picnic basket and we walked back hand in hand to my dorm. When we arrived Mizore put the basket on the table and I laid down on my bed. Mizore looked reluctant to go so I made room for her on my bed and she happily joined me. She snuggled up to me and said just quiet enough for me to hear, "I love you (Y/n)." I was a little shocked but quickly recovered, "I love you too." She snuggled into my neck and asked, "will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled, "of course I will, my snow princess" she sighed contently and drifted off into a peaceful slumber, with me right behind her.

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait. Also sorry that this chapter isn't very long but I'm really tired. At least I got some romantic stuff in it. Let me know what you thought about it, also I'm thinking about ending the book soon. Merry early Christmas/ Happy Holidays. Alright I'll see you in the next chapter