Lovely Sins Chapter 3

I changed the last sentence in the second chapter, so if you are coming back to this story then check out the second chapter again or else this chapter might not make sense.

I was sat in a tavern called the "Boar Hat". An odd name for sure, but damn, the booze was good. 

Meliodas had wrapped my leg in a bandage and had gotten a little bit more handsy than was necessary.

"So, you're a thief?" Meliodas asked me chugging an entire mug of beer. He grinned at me and waited for an answer.

"Oh um yeah, I steal people's shit." I shrugged. "I usually don't steal for myself but whenever people hire me." Just then Meliodas leaned across the table and was about an inch away from my face.

"But if you're just a thief, why are there holy knights looking for you?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What do you mean "just a thief"?!" I was offended. "I'm the best thief there is! I can steal anything from anyone." Meliodas leaned back and grinned.

"You sure are a feisty one. Cute." He grinned at me and refilled his mug. Then proceeded to chug it. again. This guy is addicted to alcohol, I thought to myself. 

"So, if you're Meliodas, what are you doing out here in the middle of nowhere, shouldn't you be off killing a crap ton of holy knights or something?" Meliodas chuckled.

"Usually we would be, but the crew is doing the shopping and when they left I was waaaayyyyyyyyyyyy to hungover to go with them." He said this with no shame, like having a massive hangover was just completely normal. 

"Welllllllll, now that I'm all fixed up I'll be on my way..." I attempted to stand but immediately, my leg gave out on me and I crumpled to the floor. Meliodas was by my side in an instant.  I struggled to stand but in the end remained on the ground. 

"I-I-I'm fine. Just let me go, I have to get back..." My vision was going in and out. I tried to focus on something and found Meliodas's green eyes staring intently at me.

"(y/n)! Are you okay?! You have to be careful with your leg like that!" He picked up gently and I tried to push myself away from him but found myself pulling closer. I cried and cried, the pain was unbearable.