Chapter 24

I was sleeping peacefully until the bright light from the sun shinned in my eyes. I get up to close the blinds, and then I tried to go back to sleep, but that didn't work. I just laid in bed and gazed at the ceiling. A couple minutes later, Otto woke up. I turn towards him and smiled when I found him looking at me.

"Good morning babe." He said, kissing my forehead.

He then went to rub my scar covered arms. I could feel his hands running over all of my faded scars. Usually, I would pull back from this, but I didn't. I wasn't ashamed of these scars anymore. They are apart of the past, and I'm over the past.

"You're perfect no matter what." He whispered in my ear.

These words sent shivers down my spine.

"You're also perfect."

We just laid together and took in each other's presence. No one said anything. All that you could hear was the noise of the busy world. I then thought of thanksgiving, which was only five days away now. I need to ask Otto now.

"Hey Otto, do you have any plans for thanksgiving?"

"Nope, none at all. Why?"

"Well, my therapist said that it would be a good idea to visit my parents. I also think it's a really good idea. I was thinking maybe we can visit them on thanksgiving."

"That would be the perfect opportunity. You haven't seen them in seven years, now is the time to see them. I bet your parents would love that. Do you know where they live?"

"Of course I do. They still live in the same place."

"How are you so sure? They could've moved somewhere else."

"I checked my moms Facebook. She still posts pictures of the park that we used to go to. That park was right behind my house."

"Okay. We'll leave Wednesday and stay until Sunday. That's if it's okay with you."

"Yeah that's totally fine."

On that note, we just stayed in bed and talked. Being together and laying in bed was all that I wanted to do today. I've never mat someone who was as smart, funny , and just completely talent like Otto. I'm so glad that I finally found someone like him. He put up with me for so long, and he never left me. I've done so many things, but yet he still stayed. He's the guy I've been looking for in my dreams. He's the one only for me.