She woke again this time Sarah was sitting in the room, she watched every move Skylar made as she came back to see the light of the world.

"Hey you,'' Sarah said in a shaky voice, Skylar could see the hurt and pain in the gorgeous brown eyes of Sarah's.

"What happened?'' Skylar asked her voice barely letting her question out her mouth.

"You have seizure after you woke up and.....,'' Sarah's said travelling off into her own thoughts.

"And?'' Skylar asked scared something had happened no one else would tell her.

"Caitlyn cut her arm deep because they wouldn't let her in here to see you after you started having the seizure but she is fine now,'' Sarah said making a fake smile Skylar could see through, Sarah went to touch Skylar's arm but she pulled it away.

It had been a week she was healthy, she hadn't seen anyone since Sarah that time after her seizure, she had been kept in the bed and had a nurse sit in her room with her. She was recovered enough to be moved. She still had a bandage on her left wrist, it was less painful but they made sure she had enough to keep the pain away.

They were moving her up to the teenage mental health ward, she would stay in there awhile until she was okay to go home, she was taking up there by 3 nurses holding onto her so she couldn't flee. She was met by a beautiful woman with long brown hair and electric green eyes, she was shorter then Skylar thought.

"Hi Skylar, I'm Jackie and I will be here to help you during the day,'' Jackie said taking Skylar's arm, Skylar jumped backwards not wanting anyone to touch her.

Skylar pulled away from the one nurse who hadn't left yet.

"Don't touch me,'' Skylar yelled aggressively.

"Let her go! Come on Skylar, I will show you to your room, you will be in with two other girls,'' Jackie said with a nice warm voice Skylar hadn't heard in a very long time.

Skylar sat on the bed, there was one other girl in the room, there was curtains that you could pull around to have some private time, she sat on her bed, she wasn't allowed to have shoes with show laces in them. She sat there with her knees to her chest, she wrapped her arms around her knees. The girl who was a tiny bit taller then Skylar with beautiful long blonde hair and hazel eyes walked over to Skylar's bed, she sat down next to Skylar.

"Hi I'm Rebecca but call me Bec. What is your name?'' Bec asked with the warm but empty voice that she had heard before, she had heard the emptiness within a voice and that had been her own and Katrina's voice.

"I'm Skylar,,'' Skylar mangered to get out quietly.

Skylar let Bec show her around and meet the other people within the ward, she didn't talk so Bec did the talking for her. She just wanted to see a friendly face for once, that was when she heard Caitlyn's voice call her name from behind her. Skylar turned around to see Caitlyn, she had a nurse on her arm which Skylar couldn't understand why. Caitlyn ran up to Skylar, she threw her arms around Skylar. The nurse walked up to where Caitlyn had Skylar in her arms.

"So Caitlyn I'm guessing you know this girl?'' the nurse asked with hopeless sounding coming out.

"Yeah, this is Skylar and I'm guessing she has been brought up whilst I was out, am I right Bec?'' Caitlyn asked looking straight at Bec.

"Yeah she did, she sharing our room,'' Bec said with a smile on her beautiful face.

"Wait, your in this ward?'' asked Skylar shocked.

"Yeah for cutting deep,'' Caitlyn said her face went unreadable for once.

Skylar wrapped her arms around Caitlyn's waist, she started crying, a nurse when to grab her but Caitlyn told them to leave them alone. Caitlyn sat on the red couch they had in the open room bit, she had Skylar sit next to her, Skylar felt safe within Caitlyn's arms. 

It had been a week, Skylar was a lot better and so was Caitlyn, Caitlyn was due to go home really soon leaving Skylar in there with her new made friends Bec and Justice. Justice is a girl who is same height as Skylar with brown hair and hazel eyes, she is 15 years old whilst Bec is 16 years old. Skylar was waiting for the visit from whoever was coming to visit her.She sat there waiting and Caitlyn sat there so Skylar wasn't sitting there alone until Skye walked up to the table, Caitlyn quickly went off to do something leaving the two twin sisters together. Jackie come over with a curiously look on her face.

"So Skylar who is this?" Jackie asked in her curious but happy voice.

"This is my twin sister Skye, and yes I know we dont both have the beautiful blonde hair Skye has but that because I dyed mine awhile ago,'' Skylar said knowing she had just go rid of a couple of Jackie's questions.

"Can you leave us alone so I can talk to my sister?'' Skye asked with a stuck up voice.

Jackie walked off with a bit of hurt crossing her eyes, she went back to the desk, she did her paper work but the hurt from Skye's words had hit her hard.

"You don't have to be so fuckin' cruel Skye, what are you even doing here?'' Skylar asked with aggressive touch in her voice.

"I need to make sure you were okay,'' Skye said with a smile.

"I don't ever want to talk to you again,'' Skylar shouted storming off to her room in the ward.

Skylar threw herself onto to her bed, she curled up in a ball. She was so hurt by her stuck up bitch of a sister, she had looked up to her sister for a long time but she now knew the real side to her sister.