Hi Caitlyn, 

We need you to come in and work

today at 1pm. If you dont come in

then you will be fired so see you

at 1pm or else I wont see you 

again.

Caitlyn put her phone on the bedside table, she looked at Skylar who still had tears running down her cheeks.  She didn't want to leave Skylar but she couldn't afford to lose her job, she need to save up some money  to rent a house.

"Skylar, in an hour I need to go to work,'' Caitlyn said giving Skylar a tight squeeze before taking her arms away from Skylar.

Skylar started to shake straight away, Caitlyn went to hug Skylar again but Skylar pushed her away. She turned so she didn't have to see as Caitlyn got ready for work. Skylar curled up into a ball still shaking as she started to cry more and more, she didn't want Caitlyn to go at all she wanted her to stay until she fell asleep.

Caitlyn walked out the bedroom door without even saying goodbye, Skylar felt so hurt. She didn't have anyone anymore she didn't want to have to stay in a house where no one cared if she cried. She packed her back pack with some clothes, a bottle of water, some money, blanket and her phone that was turned off. She put her back pack on her back she waited a bit longer until about 15 minutes after Caitlyn had left for work, she climbed out the window onto the roof,  she quickly walked to the right of the house until she reached the edge. She climbed down using the ladder that had been left there from when her foster dad had to fix a tile on the roof. She climbed down quietly, dropping to the ground, she bolt off down the street.

She found herself at the grave of Katrina's, she was crying so much and shaking too, she hated that she could have saved her best friend, she hated she hadn't realise her best friend loved her more then friend love or like a sister love. She cried for Katrina to tell her what to do, she cried for Katrina to come back to her.

She stayed there until night fell upon her, she found an alley way, she laied in the alley way with her blanket wrapped around herself. She knew she couldn't turn on her phone just incase they could track her with it, she had some of her food but she wasn't really hungry. She drifted off to sleep quickly.

She woke up screaming, she had had a nightmare and she just wanted to be in Caitlny's arms where she felt safe. She knew that was wrong though, she wasn't allow to like Caitlyn she told herself over and over. She packed up her blanket and food before moving off down the street, she head out of the town which leads into the next town. She met this guy who gave her some drugs for her food, she knew she couldn't do it no more. She injected herself, she grabbed a sharp piece of glass cutting her left wrist as deep as she could. She let go of the glass, she felt to the ground, her eyes shut and she went into the blackness.

She woke up in hospital, she had pain running through her whole body but mostly her arm. She looked to it where she saw the nice white bandage, a nurse came in with a doctor by her side. Last time Skylar had woken up in hospital she had some family and a friend by her side but this time was different, she heard Caitlyn's voice yelling at a nurse to let her see Skylar. She started to freak out she started to cry, the doctor realised it was the voice of the girl outside that had upset her.

"Skylar, we need to know why you tried to kill yourself then your friends and family can come in and see you,'' the doctor said in such a nice quiet and caring voice.

Skylar layed there crying, she didn't want to talk to them, they would never get why she tried to take her life no one would ever understand. Caitlyn was yelling for Skylar with all her might, she fell to the ground outside as she was crying for Skylar. Skylar couldn't help but cry she just want the girl she had feelings for in the room so she would stop crying, she felt this feeling coming on then everything went black, she heard the screams of Caitlyn's calling her name.