Life Saver (Prostitute!Iwaizumi Hajime x Rich!Reader)

[A/N] I totally did not get addicted to Amino... *sweats* It's been a long time and I sincerely apologize. Pre-U had me going busy. *sobs* Anyways, I've got a pretty good one I hope...

Btw, I was laughing so hard at this. This is my 69th part. I'm so childish like wtf.

Warning: Contains mild swearing and a few pg-15... I think. What do I know?

***********************************************************************************************

 "Don't be mad! I just don't want to be a virgin anymore at this age!" Aiko pleaded with (F/n) as they stood in front of a sex club. (F/n) was unimpressed as she stared at the blonde with a stern look on her face.

"Aiko-san, you do know that this would ruin our image, right?" (F/n) scolded. She loved her out-going, bubbly friend, she did! But losing her virginity in a place like this and dragging her along? That was too far!

Aiko pouted. "But it's only me anyways! You don't have to accompany me!" she whined. (F/n) slapped the blonde's head, earning a louder whine.

"Baka! If I leave you for a moment, you might do something even more crazy," (F/n) growled. Aiko grinned widely, her white pearly teeth showing, before grabbing the (h/c)-haired girl's wrist. She pushed open the door and (F/n) wrinkled her nose at the smell of strong, cheap perfume. She blanched internally, reluctantly following her childish friend to the reception.

(F/n) strayed away a little, not interested in Aiko's and the receptionist's conversation. She heard giggles and laughter as a female in a barely covering dress drape herself around a pot-bellied, clearly drunk older male. Even with her show, (F/n) could tell of the disinterest and fake act in the woman's eyes.

(F/n) averted her eyes and looked at the notice board, showcasing prostitutes, male and female alike. The prized and best one was a very handsome man with what seemed to have a cheesy and bubbly attitude. His tongue stuck out in a seductive way and he had a wink on his face. He was without a doubt wanted by many. A few pictures down, (F/n) caught sight of a male with a tanned skin. He had a firm and sensible look about him and he had a deep set frown. There was a faint blush on his cheeks if one decided to look closely. Still, even with his unapproachable look, he was handsome, with his hair spiked and muscled arms crossed over his chest.

(F/n) sighed and turned to see Aiko slide some cash across the counter, a giddy smile on her face. The receptionist smiled lazily and glanced at (F/n). She whispered something into Aiko's ear. (F/n) couldn't see or hear what Aiko replied so she let it be. As long as (F/n) wasn't dragged into having sex with a random stranger, she was fine with whatever Aiko planned for herself.

A few minutes later, a brunette approached Aiko with a charming smirk. (F/n) startled, recognising the man as the best one. Oikawa Tooru, she recalled on the profile of his... service. She gave a sigh. Trust Aiko to splurge on the best. Oikawa kissed the back of Aiko's hand and murmured something into her ears. Aiko gave a delighted gasp and (F/n) assumed that Oikawa had said something dirty but in a sensual way. Soon, the blonde was pulled away by the brunette, giggling like a high school girl, leaving (F/n) to make herself comfortable on an old couch.

Seeing that she would be there for a long while and it was already quite late, the scent of cheap perfume surprisingly lured her to sleep. She forced her eyes open but it was getting tiring to keep them open. The receptionist look over and a brief look of contemplation came across her face.

"Hey girlie! One in (h/c) hair," she called. (F/n) hummed, snapping awake. She pointed to herself and the woman nodded. "Yes, you. Your friend paid for a whole night with Tooru," she informed. (F/n) cursed in her mind, remembering her own manners. However, she had a dejected look on her face at Aiko's insensitivity. The receptionist gave a look of pity.