Sugawara Koshi x reader x Sawamura Daichi (DaiSuga)

No, there is no love triangle here. Reader is Suga's girlfriend. Slight Yaoi suggestions tho.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"Suga, do you realise your name sound like Dai-kun's?" you asked randomly. The setter gave you a look as you bit the last of your meat bun. The rest of the Karasuno team except Kageyama, Hinata (cause they're dumb) and Daichi looked amused at your statement.

"Why did you randomly say that?" Daichi asked curiously. You giggled a little as you swung Suga's hand.

"Because I wondered how Suga's and Dai-kun's ship name would sound like," you said cheerfully. The papa and mama choked on their saliva while the rest of the team except Kageyama and Hinata laughed.

"You do realize you're dating me right?" Suga 'glared' at you as you smiled sheepishly.

"But you're the mama of the team and Dai-kun is the papa. So it's totally normal for this kawaii girlfriend of yours to say that," you said proudly, raising your arms to emphasize normal. Daichi lifted you up and tickled your tummy because he's big and strong and you're small and light.

"That's weird. It's like dating your mum," he chuckled as you squirmed laughing. He put you down and you grabbed hold of Suga's right hand. After a while, you took Daichi's left hand so you were in the middle. The three of you walked ahead of the team.

"You know, if you look at it. Daichi-San is the dad, Sugamama is the mum and (F/n)-chan is their kid. It's kinda hard to imagine they're almost the same," Nishinoya commented. "And it looks perfect cause (F/n)-chan is shorter than me," he continued while the rest agreed.

"I heard that!" you yelled, pouting because you were called short. The papa and mama crow just ruffled your hair. Suga bent down and picked you up, kissing you softly on your cheek. You laughed and pulled Daichi closer. "Suga, you must kiss Dai-kun on the cheek too cause that's what the mama always do," you teased. The rest of the team laughed while the duo facepalmed at your idiocy.