Sawamura Daichi x Male! Reader (One more time)

[A/N] For TransgenderRyan again.Second part to 'Can you finally understand?'
*****************************

He disappeared. No more (F/n) and the memories they had. Daichi searched, God how long he searched for his best friend. He began questioning his feelings.

Ever since he left, Daichi had mixed emotion. Doubts of his relationship with Suga, his 'friendship' with (F/n), anger, confusion, but the question was...

Why did his heart thud so painfully when he disappeared?

Obsessed. Suga said that before he broke it off. It wasn't healthy. He was desperate to have his best friend back. To fix their relationship. Telling him that they have to work things out.

-★-
"W-welcome to Maid and Butler Café," a shy voice spoke. A too familiar voice.

"(F/n)?" Daichi gaped. The waiter looked startled and looked away.

"H-hai. How may I help you?" he mumbled.

"What are you doing in Tokyo?" There were so many questions.

"I-I moved here,"(F/n) said sheepishly. "I study in Nekoma..."

"(F/n)-kun, is this a friend of yours?" a girl asked. The boy nodded. "Oh, then have a break! We've got enough help."

"O-okay..." (F/n) muttered hesitantly. He settled in a seat and Daichi sat opposite him.

There was an awkward silence as the duo tried to start a conversation. There were many questions running in (F/n)'s head. Was Daichi still with Suga. Why was he in Tokyo?

"S-so... what brings you to Tokyo?" (F/n) asked, twirling a straw in between his fingers. He felt the sense of deja vu.

"Training camp. I decided to have a small visit around this place. The rest of the team went elsewhere."

"I... see... Are you still -er- together with Suga?"

Daichi kept silent and (F/n) feared that he had hit a nerve."Ah... I'm sorry if I hurt you..."

"We kinda broke it off," Daichi shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh... I'm sorry..."

"Mah, it's fine! You know... ever since that day..."

"D-Daichi... just forget what I said that day. I was just being stupid."

"(F/n)... I was the stupid one. I should have known that the person I really loved was you. Life without you was literally Hell."

"Daichi... I..." (F/n) clenched his fists. Tears threatening to spill. "I came to Tokyo to forget you but... it seems that it makes me yearn for you more," (F/n) choked, biting his lips.

Daichi reached over and clasped (F/n)'s hands with his large warm ones. "(F/n)... I love you. I love you so damn much. I was an idiot for not realizing it earlier. Can we start again?" Daichi pleaded.

(F/n) gave a watery grin. "I can do that..." he leaned forward and placed a short kiss on Daichi's lips.

"One more time."