Hinata Shouyou x Male! Reader (Senpai Knows Best)

[A/n] Reader will be male and will be tall. Around Tsuki tall.

******************************************************************************************************

"Why did the goddamn book have to be on the highest shelf?" Hinata growled, standing on his tiptoes. He couldn't jump for fear he would knock the shelf down. It happened once. He dare not use the chair for fear of falling. Happened more than once.

As he tried to stretch his arm, a long arm slid the book he needed out from the shelf. "Is this the book you need?" a deep voice asked. Hinata turned to see the most breathtaking boy he had ever laid his eyes on. He had an amused smile and twinkling (e/c) eyes. His (h/c) hair was luscious and styled in a unique way.

"Y-yes," Hinata stuttered. The boy read the book title.

"The History of Alexander the Great? I didn't think you would be the kind to read history books," the boy laughed. Hinata puffed his cheeks but had to admit that his laugh sounded...

Beautiful.

"I didn't choose to! My teacher gave us a project and recommended this book!" Hinata said loudly. The librarian hushed Hinata who blushed at being caught. The mysterious boy chuckled again.

"Is your teacher Tamaki-sensei? I had him last year and he gave the same project," the boy asked. "But I don't think the book helps at all," he continued, putting the book back on the shelf. He bent down and pulled out another book.

"Huh? A better book and it's on the bottom shelf? That could have saved the trouble in the first place," Hinata whined. The boy said nothing with a smile and held out for the shorter male to take. "Eh? It's the same book."

"No, it's not," the stranger smirked. He opened the book cover to reveal a name. "(L/n) (F/n). That's me. And inside are all notes," he said, now known as (L/n) (F/n), flipped the pages, markings written on the books.

"Y-you vandalized the library book?" Hinata yelped, scooting far away from the boy. (F/n) laughed.

"No. It was my book in the first place. I just loaned it to the library so other students could use it. I purposely placed them on the bottom shelf to see if anyone could find it," (F/n) grinned, his boyish good looks enhanced. Hinata's heart thudded.

"And since I did the project before, I can help you with that," (F/n) suggested. I'm going to be taught by a senior. A good looking senior. He just offered to help me. ASDFGHJK!!!!, Hinata thought. "Uh, hello? Kiddo? You okay?" Boom! "Oh, crud. I think I broke him..."

~*~

"He died from so many reasons?" Hinata asked curiously. (F/n) nodded.

"That's right. Historians said he died from alcoholic liver disease, fever, and poisoning, but little data support those version," he said, pointing to a highlighted line in the book. He scooted closer to Hinata, face close to each other as he read the notes again.

Hinata swallowed nervously. He could smell the boy cologne (F/n) wore and it smelled good. A minty breath waved up to his nose as well. Hinata gripped his pen tightly, trying hard not to be distracted. "Nata-san... Hinata-san...," Hinata was brought back to the present by the waving of hand in front of his face.

"H-huh? I'm sorry!" Hinata squeaked. (F/n) laughed softly.

"It's fine. You need a break anyways. We've been doing this for the past one hour," (F/n) ruffled the shorter male's head.

"What?! I studied for that long?!!" Hinata shouted. Thank goodness they were in a hidden spot which was (F/n)'s favorite place to read. However, it was true. Hinata never had the patience to stay in one place for a long. For some reason, (F/n) managed to hypnotize him in studying a long period of time (or so he thought).

(F/n) smiled at Hinata, watching the shorter boy start to daydream. He had to admit Hinata was a pretty cute kid. His heart thumped at how the smaller boy grinned at him and his adorable enthusiasm.

"Why are you staring at me?" Hinata asked, flustered that the (h/c)-haired kept staring at him with a goofy grin.

"Hmm? Just thinking of how cute you are. Did anyone tell you that?" (F/n) blurted out without shame. He grinned at Hinata's reaction. The ginger blushed red, which added even more cuteness.

"S-stop saying such things," Hinata stammered. (F/n) grinned wickedly. In a flash, he had pulled Hinata to his lap. Hinata blushed redder.

"What if I want to? You're so cute... Hinata-san," (F/n) said slowly, caressing Hinata's cheek. Hinata puffed his cheeks and looked away. "Aw, come now. Don't be mad," (F/n) coaxed. "Doing that just makes you even more cuter."

"Stop it... We shouldn't be doing this. We'll be caught," Hinata grumbled.

"No one comes here, Hinata. And what's wrong with a guy liking another," (F/n) said smoothly, watching in delight as Hinata started to stutter and stammer.

"How do you know if I like you back?" Hinata demanded.

"Well... you're not exactly denying right? And you would have gotten from my lap a long time ago," (F/n) reasoned calmly, pulling the boy closer to him. "Agreed?"

Hinata didn't say anything but buried his burning face into (F/n)'s chest. "Agreed..." he admitted.

"Of course... Senpai knows best."