Chapter 46: Hey Julia

Start from the beginning

 It's a wonder, I know, how I never met my husband's sister since we got married. Manang Rose told me that Julia, in such a young age, decided that she doesn't want to be imprisoned in the castle and that she wants to be great doctor someday. Their parents allowed her to study abroad, since Harry is already the crown prince.

Julia extended her right hand, and so I did. Her hands feels like marshmallows'. So soft, like I'm afraid to even hold it.

"I'm Julia. This jerk's younger sister. You must be my sister-in-law" She said, giving me a warm smile. "I apologize for my brother's attitude and to whatever he did to you."

I smirked, mentally sticking my tongue out to my lovely husband.

"Yeaaah. He's a jerk, but I've survived."

"That's better than I've expected. I was always wondering what my sister-in-law looks like. I also imagined her running away from the palace because of my brother." She looked at Harry in disgust, but Harry just rolled his eyes in response.

"Are you trying to make me look bad to my sister, Aynie?" Harry said as he approached me. He not so friendly put his arm around my shoulders, giving me a fake smile.

"Oh no darling. I can't do that to you!" I exclaimed, in exaggeration ofcourse.

"You don't need to pretend in front of me you guys, Grandmere already told me about your relationship".

"Oh." Was all I could say.

____OKAY SO THIS IS WHERE I WAS STUCK FOR HOW MANY MONTHS . sorry!!! _____________

"So Aynie, I heard all about this Oliver guy

"So Aynie, I heard all about this Oliver guy. Your friends seemed so fond of him." Grandmere suddenly said in the middle of dinner.

The Royal Family were all gathered in the gigantic dinner room, enjoying the luscious food that the international chef's had prepared for us- I mean, for Julia, though most of them are Asian Cuisines. Expensive utensils clinkered on the ceramic plates (hand made by Grandfather's best friend).

"Uhm

"Uhm... well...." I started to say but as usual, my husband cut me off.

"He's Aynie's boyfriend, Grandmere." Harry said. Anger rushed in my veins and I felt myself kick him under the table. He jolted, but pretended that nothing just happened.

"Oh stop it Harry. Oliver is just... special"

"Tsk. Special you say." He said, obviously mocking me. "Then he must be so special that you had to kiss him in public!"

I was taken aback of the bitterness of his words.

"What the hell is your problem Harry? Must you really say that in front of everybody?" I rose my voice a little bit.

"Why? Are you ashamed of cheating on your husband?"

"Cheating?! Are you bringing this up, like right now? Why the hell are you acting up like a jealous husband?" I exclaimed, feeling my face go red, with invisible smoke coming out of my ears and nose.

"Me? Jealous?!" He scoffed. "Stop dreaming Aynie. I'm just saying that at least you should protect your reputation before being officially crowned as this country's princess!"

The he walked out...

Without me knowing, all the adults, and Julia, were all staring at us back and forth. When I took a glance at them, they were all enjoying the steak and mashed potatoes as if nothing happened.

Seriously. I could literally kill Harry with a toilet paper.

A/N im so sorry my lovies! 

I know I'm such a disappointment :(

I'm hoping that i could give you a much much better chapter but this all i've got. it's like squeezing lemon. 

Anyway, will post soon (i hope). but, can we please skip the not-so-nice comments coz it's making me sad. :(

thank you so much for all the support and encouragement tho! I appreciate it so much!

Much love, xoxo