Chapter 19- I don't believe

Jade's POV

Oh crap! Thirty minutes late? My mom wouldn't be happy about this, and what was I supposed to tell her? That Liam took me into the middle of nowhere and transformed into a hairy beast? No! Obviously not. 

"I'm so sorry mom." I apologized.

I heard my mom sigh. "I- It's fine, just get home." She seemed really stressed out. I would be too if I had a daughter like me.

"I will. See you in a bit." Liam was listening to everything.

"Bye Jade."

As I tapped the "end call" button I looked back up to Liam. Wow, everything that had happened on this night was all so unreal. In fact, up until this night I thought I was perfectly sane, but now, not so much.

"Come on." He told me and we walked to his van and got in. As we rode home Hungry Like The Wolf came on the radio. I paused, looked at Liam, and then shut off the radio and sat back. My eyes wandered, staring out the window. When would this crazy dream end?

We pulled up into my drive. I didn't get out right away. Instead I sat there.

"Are you going to get out?"

"Is there anything else?"

"What?" He asked. His eyes still aglow.

"What else do I not know?" 

He acted as if he were thinking and then said, "I have imprinted on you." What. I twisted my face up in confusion. Imprinted? Seriously what. "Imprinting means you're mine."

"I'm yours? What are you talking about?!" 

"No! I'm sorry. What I meant to say, is that imprinting is when you see that one special person, out of all the others, and you just know. You just know they were meant for you."

I ran that over in my head several times before I sort of, kind of got it. "So, you think I was meant for you?" We met eyes.

"No." He said and grabbed my hand. "I know." This seemed to much like something you would see in a movie. Love at first sight was not real.

I sat there a second and pulled my hand a way and then quickly, got out of his van. It didn't seem right. Just before I closed his door I looked at him. "That's one thing I don't believe in." 

                                                              Liam's POV

There she goes. It makes no sense.  I just exposed what I was in front of her and she still didn't believe in something so simple as imprinting.

:) Yeppers LONNNGGGGG TIME NO SEE AGAIN. hope you like this chappie. it's sorta short.