Chapter 6- A text

Jade's POV

For the rest of the day, I was filled with energy. I cleaned the rest of the house and smiled at my thoughts the whole time. Who knew that one hug from a guy that made millions of butterflies flutter around in your stomach could have such an effect on you. I knew now.

Near the end of the day, I went into my room to relax and check my facebook. I clicked my notifications, which were now at 15. There were a bunch of game requests. Ignore. A friend request from some random guy. Ignore. A chat from Jake. I quivered. Ignore. I know that sounded harsh, but I'm trying to get it through his head that i'm not interested. I mean his looks were fantastic. But I really did not want a cheater as a boyfriend.

Then I got a skype call from my friend. We were best friends. But ever since she moved away, we became just friends. She was far away and we couldn't meet with each other very often. So we gave up.

But I still was very excited to talk to her again, so i opened it up quickly.

" Hey Jade!" She shouted to me. I was so happy to see her face again.

"Hey Natalie!" I smiled.

"How have you been?" She asked

"Great." I answered. " It's been some time hasn't it, since the last time we talked."

"Yea. There's something I need to show you." She wet her lips.

"Show me then." This couldn't be good.

"Don't be mad." This defiantly wasn't good.

Natalie backed up so i could see her body. She then pulled her shirt up revealing a swollen bump on her stomach. My eyebrows lowered.

"Your-" I bit the inside of my lip lightly.

"Yes Jade. I'm pregnant."

"I- uh - don't really know what to say." I stuttered my words. I felt weird. Like i didn't know this person I was talking to to. "How did this happen?" Now I knew what happened if you didn't stay in touch with a friend.

"It's a long story. I-"

"Jade! You have a text from Liam!!!!" My mom interrupted. I had left my phone in the kitchen.

"I'm sorry Nat we're gonna have to talk about this some other time." 

"Oh uh...Alright." She messed with her hair and looked back to the camera. "Bye."

"Bye" I smiled a weak smile.

And with that we disconnected.

"Jade did you hear me?" My mom shouted.

"Yes ma Im coming!" I went into the kitchen and grabbed my phone off the counter.

My mom smiled at me.

"Mom stop."

She laughed and walked into her room. I ran fast into my room with my phone in my hand. When I got in my room I closed the door and leaned against it. I looked at the screen of my phone. Liam had texted me.

I read it: Hey is this Jade xx

I quickly typed out the words: Yes It is :)

30 seconds after i sent it, I got a text back from him: Hey friend I was wondering if you would like to go to the movies with me and a couple of my buddies. Tomorrow. We could get to know each other better xx

I nervously responded: Sure, why not.

He texted back: Great! I'll see you then. We can figure things out tomorrow It's off to bed for me. Goodnight Jade ;) xx

I slid down the door and smiled after I sent my message: Goodnight see yah.

                                                                         Liam's POV

I can't believe the guys agreed on coming with me to the movies with Jade. When I told them earlier about me imprinting they were acting all weird. But I guess we'll see how this goes.